• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

yoghurt other than muller lights?

JackieN

One day at a time, one step at a time
S: 18st8lb C: 18st8lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 44.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I think weightwatchers yoghurts are free, I seem to remember reading somewhere

I get bored of mullerlights but have found by popping them in the freezer for 2 hours and then eating them I like them again! and I eat them slower as its like ice cream

sammi.g

Silver Member
S: 14st1lb C: 10st7lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 23.7 Loss: 3st8lb(25.38%)
hi i dont like muller lights as they are so artificial tasting and thin , i buy shape zero yoghurts, which are lovely and thick & creamy, also activia (fat free ones) and any other fat free ones i can find, also sainsburys sell lovely ones (think they are called'irish yoghurts' they come in a four pack x

debtin

Gold Member
thats great ladies, thank you. finding some of the muller lights to sweet/bitter so will try the ones recommended. I tried mullers in the freezer but for too long haha - ended up having to leave out for few hours to get the ice cream texture x

Kwise1

 THE WISE ONE 
G: 8st3lb
debtin said:
thats great ladies, thank you. finding some of the muller lights to sweet/bitter so will try the ones recommended. I tried mullers in the freezer but for too long haha - ended up having to leave out for few hours to get the ice cream texture x
We have the Weightwatchers Desserts - yummy :- Toffee Apple, Raspberry Tart, Lemon Tart & Strawberry Tart - all delicious and all thick

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited: