yoghurt other than muller lights?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by debtin, 25 May 2011 Social URL.

1. debtin

debtin Gold Member

Diet:
    sw
    HI everyone...apart from ff natural yoghurt and muller lights are there any other free yoghurt we can eat that we don't need to syn?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JackieN

JackieN Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.81%)
    Diet:
    Slowly cutting out refined sugar and cooking more from scratch
    I think weightwatchers yoghurts are free, I seem to remember reading somewhere

I get bored of mullerlights but have found by popping them in the freezer for 2 hours and then eating them I like them again! and I eat them slower as its like ice cream

4. sammi.g

sammi.g Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(25.38%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers simply filling
    hi i dont like muller lights as they are so artificial tasting and thin , i buy shape zero yoghurts, which are lovely and thick & creamy, also activia (fat free ones) and any other fat free ones i can find, also sainsburys sell lovely ones (think they are called'irish yoghurts' they come in a four pack x

5. debtin

debtin Gold Member

Diet:
    sw
    thats great ladies, thank you. finding some of the muller lights to sweet/bitter so will try the ones recommended. I tried mullers in the freezer but for too long haha - ended up having to leave out for few hours to get the ice cream texture x

6. Kwise1

Kwise1  THE WISE ONE 

Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    We have the Weightwatchers Desserts - yummy :- Toffee Apple, Raspberry Tart, Lemon Tart & Strawberry Tart - all delicious and all thick

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited: 25 May 2011
  7. chelseaodp

chelseaodp New Member

i buy some new ones that have just come out in tesco, they are called Diet, and are lovely and sin free!! :D

8. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.