yoghurt other than muller lights?

debtin

Gold Member
HI everyone...apart from ff natural yoghurt and muller lights are there any other free yoghurt we can eat that we don't need to syn?

hi i dont like muller lights as they are so artificial tasting and thin , i buy shape zero yoghurts, which are lovely and thick & creamy, also activia (fat free ones) and any other fat free ones i can find, also sainsburys sell lovely ones (think they are called'irish yoghurts' they come in a four pack x

thats great ladies, thank you. finding some of the muller lights to sweet/bitter so will try the ones recommended. I tried mullers in the freezer but for too long haha - ended up having to leave out for few hours to get the ice cream texture x

debtin said:
thats great ladies, thank you. finding some of the muller lights to sweet/bitter so will try the ones recommended. I tried mullers in the freezer but for too long haha - ended up having to leave out for few hours to get the ice cream texture x

We have the Weightwatchers Desserts - yummy :- Toffee Apple, Raspberry Tart, Lemon Tart & Strawberry Tart - all delicious and all thick

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Theres a huge thread in the Syn section about Syn free yoghurts

Back