Yogurts

Java1975

Hi all

Could anyone please tell me the best syn free yougurts to get. Done the eating plan before so decided to start from home however rather than class im getting a bit confused as to which yourgurts are free. I know quite a few of the mulliers are free but having read some posts I belive some are now syned.

Thanks for your help xx

Go to the search (minimins.com) button at the top right hand of the page, type in syn free yogurts & it will take you to a lot of the posts on here with long lists of all the yogurts
Kim

The Muller Lights that are free are Vanilla, Toffee, Cherry, Vanilla with Choc Sprinkles, Orange with Choc Sprinkles, Raspberry and Cranberry, Strawberry.

WW yogurts are free too, including the dessert ones which come in a pack of four and have Lemon Tart, Raspberry Tart, Strawberry Tart and Toffee Apple. They are on offer in Tesco at the moment.

Shape 0% come in packs of four but only some of them are free.

No need to do a search - just nip over to the Syn Values sub-forum and look in the sticky section at the top of the page. There is length thread there which lists syn free yoghurts.

Go to the search (minimins.com) button at the top right hand of the page, type in syn free yogurts & it will take you to a lot of the posts on here with long lists of all the yogurts
Kim

You might find it more useful to use the forum search tool as that one searches the whole website. There is a blue button below the list of page numbers to the top right that say "search this forum".

I love the Activia Fat Free yoghurts, thick & tasty.

Think I saw online today that the peach fat free activia yogurt is 1/2 syn. Bizarre xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back