Yoko's Teppanyaki

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by Katerpillar, 2 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Katerpillar

Katerpillar Losin the baby weight :-)

Start Weight:
    12st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Really sorry to do this but I just wondered if anyone had any ideas what the hell I can eat from a Japanese restaurant!

It is my friends birthday on sat and we are going to this Japanese - I have never eaten Japanese and have only just got back on plan and don't want to spoil it!

Any ideas at all would be MUCH appreciated! Thank you :thankyou: in advance x Menu attached:

http://www.teppanyakijapaneserestaurant.co.uk/mainmenu.html

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. prawnchopSuey

prawnchopSuey Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.81%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Actually, I reckon Japanese is quite a good choice. Sushi and Shashami are quite low in syns (well, boxes from the supermarket are so I don't see that restaurant would be much different). There's plenty of grilled meats too - might need to syn butter though.

Just steer clear of tempura which is deep fried batter-covered stuff ;)

Have a nice time - I might check out the one in Leeds if you recommend it :) :)

4. Katerpillar

Katerpillar Losin the baby weight :-)

Start Weight:
    12st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ey up prawnchopsuey!!
    Thanks very much for your advice!

However.....we tried to book a table and it is full - we should have been known that it would be with it being the only Japanese in Durham :rolleyes:

So we're going to the good old Italian's instead - probably better for me as I know what I can/can't/shouldn't eat there!

Thanks though love - will know for next time :D x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.