Yoo hoo

dairylea

Hi i am *cough*41 i am married with 3 children.
I have rheumatoid arthritis, and a few years of steroid taking helped me gain 2 stones.
I have lost 2 stones with the help of Rosemary Conley. I started going it alone in March and lost another 6lbs.
I fell off the diet band wagon 2 weeks ago. Really fed up, need a kick up the butt and need to get back on it.
I have 1 more stone i want to lose.
I am also having a boob reduction on september 17th, so may lose a few pounds there :D
Anyway, nice to meet you all. Hope some of you may help me get back on track and give me some tips and food ideas to get me going, got a bit bored eating the same old stuff every week
Debbie :wavey::grouphugg:

Hi-ya

I've just joined as well and am trying to find my way around.

It's like being lost in a maze at the moment.

Welcome to Minimins, if you need any help - just shout :)

Hi i am *cough*41 i am married with 3 children.
I have rheumatoid arthritis, and a few years of steroid taking helped me gain 2 stones.
I have lost 2 stones with the help of Rosemary Conley. I started going it alone in March and lost another 6lbs.
I fell off the diet band wagon 2 weeks ago. Really fed up, need a kick up the butt and need to get back on it.
I have 1 more stone i want to lose.
I am also having a boob reduction on september 17th, so may lose a few pounds there :D
Anyway, nice to meet you all. Hope some of you may help me get back on track and give me some tips and food ideas to get me going, got a bit bored eating the same old stuff every week
Debbie :wavey::grouphugg:

Hi Debbie and welcome to the site :)

We have many different programmes on here that members are following so I am sure you will find what's best for you and get lots of support.

Any questions, please just ask.

Lacey..xx :)

Hi Debbie, welcome to minimins. Everyone on here are really helpful and supportive. Good luck getting that last stone off x

Hello and welcome, I only joined a little while ago but am finding it very helpful. Good luck you will do it!

Hi and welcome. Congratulations on losing the pounds. Are you going to continue with the RC diet to lose the rest or change to something else?

Irene xx

Back