• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Yoo hoo

Hi i am *cough*41 i am married with 3 children.
I have rheumatoid arthritis, and a few years of steroid taking helped me gain 2 stones.
I have lost 2 stones with the help of Rosemary Conley. I started going it alone in March and lost another 6lbs.
I fell off the diet band wagon 2 weeks ago. Really fed up, need a kick up the butt and need to get back on it.
I have 1 more stone i want to lose.
I am also having a boob reduction on september 17th, so may lose a few pounds there :D
Anyway, nice to meet you all. Hope some of you may help me get back on track and give me some tips and food ideas to get me going, got a bit bored eating the same old stuff every week
Debbie :wavey::grouphugg:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!
Hi i am *cough*41 i am married with 3 children.
I have rheumatoid arthritis, and a few years of steroid taking helped me gain 2 stones.
I have lost 2 stones with the help of Rosemary Conley. I started going it alone in March and lost another 6lbs.
I fell off the diet band wagon 2 weeks ago. Really fed up, need a kick up the butt and need to get back on it.
I have 1 more stone i want to lose.
I am also having a boob reduction on september 17th, so may lose a few pounds there :D
Anyway, nice to meet you all. Hope some of you may help me get back on track and give me some tips and food ideas to get me going, got a bit bored eating the same old stuff every week
Debbie :wavey::grouphugg:
Hi Debbie and welcome to the site :)

We have many different programmes on here that members are following so I am sure you will find what's best for you and get lots of support.

Any questions, please just ask.

Lacey..xx :)

Hello and welcome, I only joined a little while ago but am finding it very helpful. Good luck you will do it!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Healthy Eating Forum 9
Orlistat (Xenical) 3
Atkins Diet 11
Lipotrim Forum 4
Admin Junk Basket 3