• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Yoo Light Thing Strawberry Yogurt

S: 18st9.0lb C: 18st9.0lb G: 12st3.0lb BMI: 36.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hey all, my first post :)

I joined Slimming World tonight and was just wondering if anyone would know the syn value for
'Yoo Light Thing Strawberry Yogurt' (sold exclusively at Tesco). The pot is 175grams. I can't seem to find anything on the net.

I looked at the nutritional values and it states that per pot, it contains:

Calories: 137
Sugar: 23.9g
Fat: 0.2g
Saturates: Trace
Salt: Trace

Any help would be much appreciated.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Welcome to Minimins :)

Have you got the protein & carbs for it? I can't find it listed but can put the nutritional details in to get the syn value- i need calories,fat, protein & Carbs :)

S: 18st9.0lb C: 18st9.0lb G: 12st3.0lb BMI: 36.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Welcome to Minimins :)

Have you got the protein & carbs for it? I can't find it listed but can put the nutritional details in to get the syn value- i need calories,fat, protein & Carbs

The pack doesn't have protein and carbs. I haven't had any yoghurts yet so I'll chuck them in case I syn without knowing :)

Thanks.

mandy296

Silver Member
S: 12st12lb C: 9st11lb G: 9st3.5lb BMI: 23.5 Loss: 3st1lb(23.89%)
The 1 syn to 20 calories rule relates to food with no free food allowence. Fat free yoghurt is generally free. So I wouldn't assume the 1 syn to 20 cal rule in this instance

They may be fat-free but it is clear from the list in the first post that they have loads of sugar in them!

Also, they have a very silly name, so that's another reason not to buy them.

Nemesis82

Silver Member
S: 17st8.5lb C: 16st6.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 38.4 Loss: 1st2lb(6.49%)
I have to admit i do agree! I never understand why companies give their products such silly names. You would imagine that a young child named them!!
They may be fat-free but it is clear from the list in the first post that they have loads of sugar in them!

Also, they have a very silly name, so that's another reason not to buy them.

I have to admit i do agree! I never understand why companies give their products such silly names. You would imagine that a young child named them!!
Oats So Simple and Paw Ridge are two other silly names. Don't buy them anyway as they are such a ripoff, but the names are really offputting.

Sorry, wandering way off the original topic here! :)

Nemesis82

Silver Member
S: 17st8.5lb C: 16st6.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 38.4 Loss: 1st2lb(6.49%)
Im going to have a wild guess that Paw Ridge is a brand of porridge aimed at kids? I couldn't imagine any adult buying that! Your right though, its way off topic!! :)
Oats So Simple and Paw Ridge are two other silly names. Don't buy them anyway as they are such a ripoff, but the names are really offputting.

Sorry, wandering way off the original topic here! :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Healthy Eating Forum 9
Orlistat (Xenical) 3
Syn Values 3
Syn Values 2
Syn Values 3