Yoooooo hooooooo new Low Carber here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Doodleflaps, 25 August 2014.

1. Doodleflaps

Doodleflaps New Member

Hiya all,

I am a lady 'of a certain age" Wife of 40 yrs to a man who eats like a bl**dy horse & doesn't gain weight - admittedly he is very active, Mum to one daughter & Grandma (I was a child bride :p) to 2 gorgeous boys & am determined to lose the 2stone I've gained in the last 3 years since being cured of nasty IBS (I retain all the calories of everything I now consume :sign0131: :D ) I also gave up the evil fags 3 years ago & discovered I have an almost insatiable appetite for all things sweet & chocolately that I never knew I had!

The time has now come to take action before our next beach holiday in November. I have decided to Atkins low carb as I need to address the sweet tooth & hopefully cutting out all sugar will help break the addiction. Plus of course I love meat,cheese, dairy & veg etc. Big bit of belly of pork is roasting in the oven as I'm typing.

I know this is the place for great advice & support and hopefully will also make some dieting buddies as well.

Enjoy the rest of this wet Bank Holiday whatever you're doing.