Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

You can do it............

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by curlywurly1234, 17 May 2009 Social URL.

1. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Its my break week this week and I have been adding a meal in the evening, which I must say was really worried about doing.

Both Saturday night and tonight I have been out to a restaurant to eat and had chicken and lettuce and cucumber which I have really enjoyed its really nice to be able to go out with friends and family and be eating again.

I have read quite a lot of posts where people say they go out and they blow it, as nothing healthy to eat ect.. but most restaurants would make you chicken or veg and salad.. I just found it really nice actually being out and not having a shake.. if that makes sense.
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. passionflower

passionflower Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st9.1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9.6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(16.86%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    Hou did you know how much to eat? I think this is what would scare me but i understand your excitment, much more flexible

4. Summerskye

Summerskye Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(34.6%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Congratulations honey. I'm really proud of you :D

Well done :happy096:

5. **sparkles**

**sparkles** Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(41.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done Curly :) I must admit I'm looking forward to my 810 week soon.

6. MadonnaComplex

MadonnaComplex Member

This is the reason I'm doing SS+. even if it means I lose weight slower at least I can eat real food once a day. Congratulations on your progress so far : )

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.