you know your a parent when? & funny things kids say

natalieann

Silver Member
ill start off with some of my bits
:p
1-when you walk around with baby sick on you and think oh well theres more to come, and just wipe it off
2-when i havent got my pram at the bus stop i still stand and rock, and get some funny looks:eek:
3-when telling my cats off i call them all my kids names first before thier own:eek:
4-when my 5 year old started school many times i panicked and shouted george thinking hes wondered off before realising he wasnt there:rolleyes:

now for the things they have said that made me cringe

1- when my girl was 4, shes now 7 she was talking to a lady at the bus stop who had a big hairy mole on her lip, so leah said, 'ewwwwww youve got a biggggggggg spot on your face', peered at it very close then said 'its horribleeeeeeeeee':eek:
oh the shame, i almost died on the spot, i said im so sorry but she just said 'its ok kids are honest!!' but she didnt look happy

2- my son was 4 now 5 was walking home from nursery just behind me a little, he found a big stick, but came running down the street shouting 'mummy look look ive got a big dick, ive got a big dick' people stared and i went bright red and corrected him, to which he said 'yes i said that mummy, a big dick' oh the shame!!!!

3- my son again same age as before, was sat in meadowhall eating his dinner in the massive dining hall, which was packed, theres a massive hugh clock on the wall, he noticed it and kept shouting 'mummy look at the big c*ck' again the shame:eek:

4- also when he was 3 he loved my boobs, always trying to put his hand down my top when i picked him up, one day one the buss sat on my knee, he jumped in and jiggled his hand between them, i told him and said no thats naughty, so he just said loudly but 'but i like your big boobies' lol i got a lots of ggigles on the bus that day:rolleyes:

5- a few weeks back we were at a pram stall, talking to the lady owner, who is a larger lady herself, and my little girl just said out of the blue, 'your fat' the lady said pardon ' so she said it again' i went ballistic, at her, told her im shocked she would even be like that to someone after mummy being bigger before, i kept saying sorry to the lady, i felt terrible, she said it was ok but being there myself before i knew it wasnt, she was visiably upset, as was i, when we got home, i had a word with her about how its nasty etc, asking her where shed learned that, than i realised, her father used to call it me all the time, grrrrrrrrrrrr so glad we not together anymore

mind you looking back at the last 3 things ive written about my son, im a bit worried about him lmao:D

anyway just for fun for a change, add yours and lets see what other things have made us mummys and daddys want to die on the spot :4633:

ive now got a 10 month old and have it all to come again

Last edited:
priceless Nat!

priceless Nat!

lol ill never forget those days, i just really wanna see what other people kids have done too, hopefuly im not alone:sigh: lol

lol!! Your kids are cute :D xx My son is almost 6 months old so I have all that to come myself haha :D Can't wait :D

lol!! Your kids are cute :D xx My son is almost 6 months old so I have all that to come myself haha :D Can't wait :D

haha yeah u will love, my sons 10 months and i so love this time, hes most prob my last as my boyfriend hasnt got any and doesnt want any either, so im cherishing every moment of him being this small, its amazing, although i do miss him as a newborn:D

lol!! Nat! Got to love kids.

My son is three, and gets everything muddles up all the time.

He shouts "Peek-a-boo" But it comes out as "Dirty Jew"... I'm like omg and correct him.

He always pulls my top down too, he thinks it's funny. It's just shameful.

We was at the dr's once in the waiting room, it was packed. And he went upto some old man who must of been about 80. And put his hand out to ask him to "give him 5, on the side" But instead he shouted "Your gunna die" I knew he meant give me 5... But no one else did. I had to explain to this poor old man that he wasn't going to die, and Linc wanted him to give him 5.

No matter where we go he always shows me up. lol But he makes me laugh too.

lol!! Nat! Got to love kids.

My son is three, and gets everything muddles up all the time.

He shouts "Peek-a-boo" But it comes out as "Dirty Jew"... I'm like omg and correct him.

He always pulls my top down too, he thinks it's funny. It's just shameful.

We was at the dr's once in the waiting room, it was packed. And he went upto some old man who must of been about 80. And put his hand out to ask him to "give him 5, on the side" But instead he shouted "Your gunna die" I knew he meant give me 5... But no one else did. I had to explain to this poor old man that he wasn't going to die, and Linc wanted him to give him 5.

No matter where we go he always shows me up. lol But he makes me laugh too.
haha lmao that made me giggle, dirty jew, bless him, and im glad my son isnt the only one obsessed with boobs:p
hah poor old man hey, so funny bless you little lad:D
and yeah agree they so show u up, but its funny after

Nope Linc loves boobs, lol he's terrible for them. Always pulling my top down. And obsessed with my bra's.

He does make me laugh though. I have rather big boobs, and so he puts say a car on my chest and it will stay there. So he trys to put it on his chest. And gets angry that it wont stay. He just doesn't understand lol

Nope Linc loves boobs, lol he's terrible for them. Always pulling my top down. And obsessed with my bra's.

He does make me laugh though. I have rather big boobs, and so he puts say a car on my chest and it will stay there. So he trys to put it on his chest. And gets angry that it wont stay. He just doesn't understand lol

haha bless him thats cute:rolleyes:

my lad is now 5 and still loves boobs, if he sees me getting changed he will still shout booooooooooobiessssssss, i like your big boobies mummy, hes a chuff lol, but funny

Cant remember how old my eldest ( now 10 ) was-around 4 or 5, when we walked into our local butchers and he had half a cow ready to cut up and she said " wow mummy look at the size of that chicken !!!"

The younger one,one day pointed at a rather large man in a shop and said very loudly " he must have a baby in his tummy "

Gotta just love 'em havent you

haha bless him thats cute:rolleyes:

my lad is now 5 and still loves boobs, if he sees me getting changed he will still shout booooooooooobiessssssss, i like your big boobies mummy, hes a chuff lol, but funny

They're going to grow up to be men after all.....

I don't have kids but this always makes me chuckle:

My firend's little girl (approx 3/4 at the time) was playing in the park with little boy (similar age), they were deep in serious conversation when we overheard Jess say "my daddy's a monster" complete with full roar to which the other kid simply said "really? my daddy's a police man".

Love it, kids are priceless!

Kirstie x

lol Little children are so literal and honest. I love all my mine but I think they were 'nicest' before they went to school.

Cant remember how old my eldest ( now 10 ) was-around 4 or 5, when we walked into our local butchers and he had half a cow ready to cut up and she said " wow mummy look at the size of that chicken !!!"

The younger one,one day pointed at a rather large man in a shop and said very loudly " he must have a baby in his tummy "

Gotta just love 'em havent you

ahah love that, chicken hehe

and oh gosh yes mine has done the they must have a baby thing:confused:

They're going to grow up to be men after all.....

haha true

I don't have kids but this always makes me chuckle:

My firend's little girl (approx 3/4 at the time) was playing in the park with little boy (similar age), they were deep in serious conversation when we overheard Jess say "my daddy's a monster" complete with full roar to which the other kid simply said "really? my daddy's a police man".

Love it, kids are priceless!

Kirstie x

thats sweet:rolleyes:
lol Little children are so literal and honest. I love all my mine but I think they were 'nicest' before they went to school.

hmm i agree there, much nicer pre school age haha

When my April was about 4 or 5 (15 years ago) she said to her Grandma who was playing solitaire with a deck of cards - wow grandma they have made that game from the computer.

How the generations spread apart.

When my April was about 4 or 5 (15 years ago) she said to her Grandma who was playing solitaire with a deck of cards - wow grandma they have made that game from the computer.

How the generations spread apart.

awwwww bless, so cute:D

Back