You very skinny stuck up sales assistant i need this is a size 10 NOW

London calling :p

Well all i got to say is GOODBYE evans HELLO river island

Can you smell it?...*sniff* by god its the smell of londons sweet -3lb sucess :) so over the moon i really have tried had experimenting with foods this week trying to figure what i like and what i dont like whats good whats bad and whats god damn ugly, to syn or not syn... very happy as i dont feel like im actually on a diet as of yet.

once i get in to the hang of things i will start doing my online diaries for you all to see and point me in the right direction

only issue i am facing this week is my starbucks :cry:as i commute in to the city every day i need my coffee fix and im afraid my flasky of dodgy coffee just aint up to scracth ( and im getting some funny looks on the train when taking my kiddie size bottle of milk with lines drawn on it for each coffe lol)
Prob also doesnt help but london victoria has a krispy kreme as well ...well we wont even go there lol
so apart form that all is good in the hood - im looking forward to next week the most as im getting quite good at these free meals so hoping i can match this week for next :p

Peace out x

I've swapped to black americanos - hard core coffee no more ginger bread lattes for me. sometimes I do have one but I'm a laydie and need to keep my calcium levels up for the sake of my health.

Back