Young, fat and not dying...well not yet anyway

Poshtotty

Hello everyone,

so I beginning my journey with the blue tablets. I have taken my first one with my lunch today...I'm excited but scared as well..scared of failing more than pooing myself lol

need lots of advice and ideas

i have mega weight to lose

this is what I have had so far today..please please tell me if I'm going wrong :)

Breakfast
3 egg white omlette with spring onions
carrots, apple, orange and kiwi pure fresh juice

snacks
8 seafood sticks

Lunch thin rump steak grilled , fat off
roasted sweet potato, courgette, carrot and tomato

Snack
Fat free Greek yog with honey andraspberries

Dinner
small cod loin with spring onions , pak choi, broccoli and tiny sweet chilli

Poshtotty said:
Hello everyone,

so I beginning my journey with the blue tablets. I have taken my first one with my lunch today...I'm excited but scared as well..scared of failing more than pooing myself lol

need lots of advice and ideas

i have mega weight to lose

this is what I have had so far today..please please tell me if I'm going wrong :)

Breakfast
3 egg white omlette with spring onions
carrots, apple, orange and kiwi pure fresh juice

snacks
8 seafood sticks

Lunch thin rump steak grilled , fat off
roasted sweet potato, courgette, carrot and tomato

Snack
Fat free Greek yog with honey andraspberries

Dinner
small cod loin with spring onions , pak choi, broccoli and tiny sweet chilli

Hello and welcome! I'm sure you'll have lots of success - your food choices look great to me. I don't know the exact fat content of things like seafood sticks, but nothing jumps out at me as being an obvious danger area. Are you counting your calories? The one thing I would say is make sure you're actually eating enough - your food diary looks great, as I said, but I would have thought the calories were pretty low. If you have a lot to lose, I'd say start on around 1,600-1,800 calories a day, then you've got room to reduce your calories as you go. How much are you hoping to lose? I started my Orlistat journey needing to lose 10 stone, so I know how daunting it can seem. Good luck! :) xx

Back