Young mum with 2 stone to lose on slimming world

Hello and welcome :)

Good luck with SW, there's lots of us over on the SW section so feel free to pop over and join in!

Hello
I'm new on here too also doing slimming world :0) I'm finding the EE days better to follow , which do you prefer ?

hi im just starting too would like to lose about 2 stone too. my youngest lo is now 14mth and im still 1st heavier than pre pregnancy :( so want to lose that plus more to get back to what I was before I fell pregnant with my almost 4 yr old. slimming world new to me done ww prev but my attempt to lose good amount of weight on that again failed so trying sw

good luck!

hi im just starting too would like to lose about 2 stone too. my youngest lo is now 14mth and im still 1st heavier than pre pregnancy :( so want to lose that plus more to get back to what I was before I fell pregnant with my almost 4 yr old. slimming world new to me done ww prev but my attempt to lose good amount of weight on that again failed so trying sw

good luck!

Welcome and I wont ssy good luck cos I fully believe with sw u just wont need luck look forward to getting to know how u r doing xxx

Hi all. In doing slimming world too! I want to loose 3 stone altogether. My friends go to SW and they have lost a lot of weight between them. It seems like the perfect plan because you can eat eat eat!! Lol xx

Back