your advice please gang--- holiday coming up

bindiboo

Hi its me again
Hi guys hope you are all well. Been doing ss and have a party comin up on the 25th of this month where I plan to do aamw to help accomodate this event. On the 29th I will be off on my very first holiday with the kids to Majorca (and hubby) I do not plan to do cd whilst there as we have paid for an all inclusive deal. I am plaining to follow the guidelines for slimming world whilst there and then restart cd when back on the 5th August.

What do you guys think. Last year I lost 3 stones on cd and was really happy with my size. I regained 21lbs over 8 months but have already lost 14lbs of that to date. I am hoping to get the last 7lbs off by my hols. I would like to continue after my hols to lose another 7/10lbs.

I am going to put myself on hold, for the cd 100% club, for the week that I am on hol.

hey hun, when i went away i actually took 4 weeks of cd and ate moderatly but hwen i was in greece for the week i ate quite abit and when i got back all i gained was 12 pounds in the 4 weeks!

i did ss right up untill i stopped!

aslong as you dont over eat huge meals you will be ok, and if its only 1 or 2 weeks break not much can be gained in that time!

my advice to you would be not to aim for sw while your away cus no matter what you eat you will gain some water while your stores fill back up anyway, and atleast you can enjoy yourself without worrying of what to eat!

hi thanks,

When I did cd last year, I went on holiday and only gained 3lbs which I suppose is not too bad, came off the first week back on cd. At least my activities will increase over the week away with all the walking etc.

I am confident that I get can restart after with the same vigor.

Back