Your daily meal plans and recipes?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Maintenance' started by pigtotwig, 12 May 2011 Social URL.

1. pigtotwig

pigtotwig Full Member

Hi guys!

Just wondering what do you eat on a daily basis to maintain your weight? :)

Also if anyone's got any suggestions for meals to make that are light and healthy then that'd be looooooooovely! xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Zenaworrier

Zenaworrier Back to reality!

Start Weight:
    85kg
    Current Weight:
    80kg
    Goal Weight:
    60kg
    Lost(%):
    5kg(5.87%)
    Hey hun, most of us post our daily food intake so have a look through. Tanya (summergurl) always does fab menus!

4. Zebs07

Zebs07 Dance the positive spin..

Start Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.84%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Dukan presently (aim 21.5lb); Lipotrim previously (5 stone)
    Yep I was just about to say the same! Just have a trawl thru the threads! Summergurl (Tanya) and Jan's are usually delicious sounding! (altho Jan recently did a stint on TFR so is currently doing a reduced refeed menu, so make sure u go far enough back on her thread for normal menus). Also Lisa has been posting yummy menus recently...

5. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    My menus are usually either porridge, special k or toast for breakfast. Lunch is my main meal so either chicken/pork loin/tuna/salmon/beef/any other fish and either salad or cooked veg with boiled potatoes/pasta.

Dinners are odd as I tend not to have much more than a meal bar as work nights and don't like to take a heavy meal with me so either that or something like a wm wrap with lettuce &ham or some fruit.

Weekends are a little more relaxed & usually some alcohol involved somewhere.

But like the others said, if you've got a spare few mins have a goose through our diaries :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.