• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Your daily meal plans and recipes?

Zenaworrier

Back to reality!
S: 85kg C: 80kg G: 60kg BMI: 30.9 Loss: 5kg(5.87%)
Hey hun, most of us post our daily food intake so have a look through. Tanya (summergurl) always does fab menus!

Zebs07

Dance the positive spin..
S: 12st7.5lb C: 11st9.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 24.9 Loss: 0st12lb(6.84%)
Yep I was just about to say the same! Just have a trawl thru the threads! Summergurl (Tanya) and Jan's are usually delicious sounding! (altho Jan recently did a stint on TFR so is currently doing a reduced refeed menu, so make sure u go far enough back on her thread for normal menus). Also Lisa has been posting yummy menus recently...

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
S: 19st6lb C: 11st6lb Loss: 8st0lb(41.18%)
My menus are usually either porridge, special k or toast for breakfast. Lunch is my main meal so either chicken/pork loin/tuna/salmon/beef/any other fish and either salad or cooked veg with boiled potatoes/pasta.

Dinners are odd as I tend not to have much more than a meal bar as work nights and don't like to take a heavy meal with me so either that or something like a wm wrap with lettuce &ham or some fruit.

Weekends are a little more relaxed & usually some alcohol involved somewhere.

But like the others said, if you've got a spare few mins have a goose through our diaries :) x