Your daily meal plans and recipes?

pigtotwig

Hi guys!

Just wondering what do you eat on a daily basis to maintain your weight? :)

Also if anyone's got any suggestions for meals to make that are light and healthy then that'd be looooooooovely! xx

Hey hun, most of us post our daily food intake so have a look through. Tanya (summergurl) always does fab menus!

Yep I was just about to say the same! Just have a trawl thru the threads! Summergurl (Tanya) and Jan's are usually delicious sounding! (altho Jan recently did a stint on TFR so is currently doing a reduced refeed menu, so make sure u go far enough back on her thread for normal menus). Also Lisa has been posting yummy menus recently...

My menus are usually either porridge, special k or toast for breakfast. Lunch is my main meal so either chicken/pork loin/tuna/salmon/beef/any other fish and either salad or cooked veg with boiled potatoes/pasta.

Dinners are odd as I tend not to have much more than a meal bar as work nights and don't like to take a heavy meal with me so either that or something like a wm wrap with lettuce &ham or some fruit.

Weekends are a little more relaxed & usually some alcohol involved somewhere.

But like the others said, if you've got a spare few mins have a goose through our diaries :) x

Back