Your Favourite Flavour?

What is your favourite flavour of Lipotrim?

• Total voters

Noitulove

Silver Member
Hi guys! :)

I know most of us don't actually enjoy having our lipotrim, but if you had to pick one...

Which is your favourite flavour? - VOTE in the POLL above!

Last edited:
Hi

I voted for the peanut flapjack, not everyone's taste I know! I tried them for the first time on Sunday and thought they were delicious. I only had 3 and now they've all gone. I've placed an order for some more and I cannot wait for them to come! Out of the shakes for me chocolate is by far the nicest.

BM

I really enjoy the shakes, I make them up with 500mls of water tho. Always have them in the same order; vanilla, strawberry then chocolate. I think vanilla is my fav x

I voted Vanilla Milkshake but that is only if it has a tea spoon of coffee in it...... I didn't realize until starting this quite how much coffee I drink....

My perfect weekend would probably start with a pint of coffee. :eek:

I'm like you, Yeye! I used to always have vanilla for breakfast, strawberry for lunch and then chocolate for dinner, but since I starting putting a teaspoon of coffee in, the vanilla shake has moved to dinner time as it's my favourite shake out of the three.

I used to like the chicken soup, but I've gone off of it!

...and the flapjacks (which both taste the same to me, except there's more peanut bits in the peanut one) I like to have three of those a week for something to nibble on with a coffee at dinner time or to take out with me because they're easier than taking everything to make up a shake.

I love the chocolate, especially when made up with cold peppermint tea :)

i like the chicken soup, and only the strawberry shake. i havent tried the flapjacks yet x

I love the chocolate made with 400ml water and ice. After that strawberry. Gone off the rest. Always hated the flapjacks.

I only really like the strawberry and vanilla the rest Ming!!

Yeye said:
I really enjoy the shakes, I make them up with 500mls of water tho. Always have them in the same order; vanilla, strawberry then chocolate. I think vanilla is my fav x

This is exactly what I did for the first 3 weeks, then I went off the strawberry now I have 1 vanilla and 2 chocolate a day, and the odd flapjack even though I don't like them

shrinkingannie said:
This is exactly what I did for the first 3 weeks, then I went off the strawberry now I have 1 vanilla and 2 chocolate a day, and the odd flapjack even though I don't like them

I just cannot stand the flapjack's at all, I'd rather just have the shakes. I also think the fact that it's so bland helps too x

Back