• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

your favourite low syn chocolate/ sweeties!!

Im really craving some chocolate -
i have a big packet of bournville in the cupboard thats screaming at me, if i open it - theres no hope for it!

It shall be mine!!

so im prepared to walk to the shop to buy something smaller!!

Any suggestions!!!!

I had a M&S Count on us Double choc mousse thing today as I was craving choc so badly, it was lovely and was 6 syns!

Also, i noticed that a small pack of buttons was really low in syns earlier when I was looking through the book!

x

pesty

Fighting the bulge
Fat free fromage frais with a white chocolate options sachet mixed in, it took me forever to bother trying it - but it was AMAZING once i did and really does it for me when im cravin chocolate.

Failing that a mini milky bar

Nestle Milkybar 12.5g bar

3½ Syns on Extra Easy
Original 3½ Syns
Green 3½ Syns

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Maltesers Maltesers 19.5g bag[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
5 Syns on Extra Easy
Original 5 Syns
Green 5 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Maltesers Maltesers 21.5g bag

5½ Syns on Extra Easy
Original 5½ Syns
Green 5½ Syns

I normally have greek zero yougurt with berries....but if i need something else i have a secret stash of chocolate in my wardrobe :) A multipack of milky way magic stars as they are only 3.5 syns each, and some curly wurlys for only 6 :) yum !!