Your flavour suggestions

CountryBumpkin

Silver Member
MrsBligh (Sarah) commented in another post that she'd like to see a black cherry shake. What flavours would you like to see them develop?

Soups
Mint
Carrot and coriander.

Shakes
Honeycomb
Blackcurrant
Pineapple
Melon
Peanut butter (in my dreams)
Regular cherry

Porridges
None! I think they should get rid of the ones they already have! :yuk:

I'd go with the peanut butter too!!!!!! Lol!!

I also agree with the porridge comment, yucky yuck!!!
Xxx

Mmm peanut butter, that would be good! Though thinking about the grim butterscotch flavour, maybe not!

I've not had soup or porridge, I can't face the textures, no idea why!

It would be nice to have another bar like the lemon one. Grapefruit or lime maybe...

Wonder if they could come up with a baileys flavour shake...

This is the second foody thread I've been on, think I'm spotting a theme. I'm hooked on Man vs food too, living vicariously hehehe

Coconut was a limited edition they should bring back!

I'd like to see a Turkish delight one, black cherry, banoffee or choc and banana.

Coconut, mango and cookies and cream were three trial flavours launched at the same time last year. The most popular flavour (mango) was then introduced as a permanent addition to the range. I thought coconut was the best of the three, and in fact I kept a pack which expires in January 2014 so that one day between now and then I can have myself a treat!

I'd like to see new bars too. Maybe pineapple would work well as a bar.

Ooooooh whoever suggested Turkish delight! I would definitely go for that.

Nothing beige in colour, not sure if its a coincidence but I didn't like any of the beige ones (butterscotch, cookies & cream, coconut & vanilla)

I would love a curry flavour soup

Bounty flavoured shake would be good too!

When the coconut was out if you mixed the choc and coconut it tasted just like bounty!!! And likewise the mango with coconut tasted like a cheeky piña colada!!! ;)

Ooooooh whoever suggested Turkish delight! I would definitely go for that.

Nothing beige in colour, not sure if its a coincidence but I didn't like any of the beige ones (butterscotch, cookies & cream, coconut & vanilla)

I would love a curry flavour soup

Bounty flavoured shake would be good too!

Oh yes, curry soup! Tried adding curry powder to a veg soup once, bleugh!

So can we add curry powder?

I know pepper & chilli is allowed.

I've been considering adding curry powder to the chicken & mushroom.

How about butternut squash or pumpkin soup? Lentil? Minestrone. Some kind of fish. It's all about the savoury for me as I get enough of the sweet!

I thought about lentil or butternut squash. They would be delicious! I love the idea of peach and raspberry shakes in theory, but I also love strawberries yet to me the strawberry shake tastes very metallic.

Do most of you add herbs and spices to your products or are you plain Janes like me?

Back