Your funny weight loss stories...

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Mairiphinc, 14 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Mairiphinc

Mairiphinc Cruisin' for a losin'!

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.58%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    I'm talking such amusements as wardrobe malfunctions, unfortunate wind *ahem* etc.!!

Last year I lost 2 stones with weightwatchers getting from 17 8 to 15 8. I was a bit skint so I hadn't bought new clothes yet I was just tying the drawstring on my pants tighter.

We went to the cinema and I had charge of two big tubs of diet Pepsi so my hands were a bit occupied and as I walked down the aisle to find a seat in front of the screen I felt the pants starting to go...2 seconds later they were round my knees :eek: I had to throw myself down into a seat with my partner walking in front of me not realising I'd stopped!! I had to slam down the Pepsi, throw my coat over my knee and try to very subtly pull my trousers up from nearly ankle level without anyone noticing, thank god I had a long top on and thank god it was dark!!! :eek: my partner was looking back at me from a seat furtherr up, puzzled like 'what's going on', I now know how to say with my frantic eyes 'I'm half nekkid in the flicks!' arghhhh!

Lynn8124 likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MrsLmc

MrsLmc Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.6lb(3.06%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating
    Ah hahahahahaha that is hilarious. Sitting here laughing to myself xx

4. JLStretton

JLStretton Choose Life.

Start Weight:
    34st4lb
    Current Weight:
    32st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(4.17%)
    Diet:
    Healthier eating - Exercise
    Brought a smile to my face :D

5. Initiative

Initiative Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(37.26%)
    XD That's great.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.