• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Your funny weight loss stories...

Mairiphinc

Cruisin' for a losin'!
S: 17st2lb C: 16st5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 41.9 Loss: 0st11lb(4.58%)
I'm talking such amusements as wardrobe malfunctions, unfortunate wind *ahem* etc.!!

Last year I lost 2 stones with weightwatchers getting from 17 8 to 15 8. I was a bit skint so I hadn't bought new clothes yet I was just tying the drawstring on my pants tighter.

We went to the cinema and I had charge of two big tubs of diet Pepsi so my hands were a bit occupied and as I walked down the aisle to find a seat in front of the screen I felt the pants starting to go...2 seconds later they were round my knees :eek: I had to throw myself down into a seat with my partner walking in front of me not realising I'd stopped!! I had to slam down the Pepsi, throw my coat over my knee and try to very subtly pull my trousers up from nearly ankle level without anyone noticing, thank god I had a long top on and thank god it was dark!!! :eek: my partner was looking back at me from a seat furtherr up, puzzled like 'what's going on', I now know how to say with my frantic eyes 'I'm half nekkid in the flicks!' arghhhh!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 34st4lb C: 32st12lb G: 17st1lb BMI: 57.5 Loss: 1st6lb(4.17%)
Brought a smile to my face :D