Green Day Your Risotto fav recipies :0)

Ok Allie has inspired me to do a baked Risotto for my dinner tonight.

I am on a green day today & so thought I would ask you what your favourite green day risotto's are & if poss the recipe??? Last one I made I got from here but I found the rosemary abit to much TBH.

So any fab idea's you could through my way??? I have 1.5 HEa's left for today aswell so that should help!! lol

I do a spicy mushroom one. Don't really have a recipe though just add things.:p

Garlic
Chillis
Onions
Lots of mushrooms
Chicken stock (bovril)
Hand full of chopped coriander and parmesan added at the end.

It's nothing clever but lovely and spicy and so gooey and filling. I think I'll make it for tea because my mouth is watering at the thought. :giggle:

Garlic
Chillis
Onions
Lots of mushrooms
Chicken stock (bovril)

It's nothing clever but lovely and spicy and so gooey and filling. I think I'll make it for tea because my mouth is watering at the thought. :giggle:

That sounds gorgeous, im going to have to buy some risotto rice now and try that out!

Garlic
Chillis
Onions
Lots of mushrooms
Chicken stock (bovril)

Oh think I may go along these lines now!! i was heading towards the Mushroom kind anyway as for me its really tasty & easy - but I would have never thought to add chilli - hubby loves hot/spicy things so another one he'll be pleased with :)

Back