Your suggestions please - Lynne's plan for reaching 8 stone goal in 2014

lynneonextante

Lynne will be thin!
I've started drawing up a plan for next year. Does anyone have any suggestions for what else I might include?

Lynne’s plan to reach 8 stone goal in 2014

1. I will follow exante TS 100% wherever possible.
2. I will use My fitness pal to ensure I keep to a balance of 600 calories on days when I exercise and need to eat more protein.
3. I will drink at least 2 litres of water every day.
4. I will be t total at least throughout January.
5. I will post daily in my diary and weekly on the weekly weight loss thread.
6. I will wear my pedometer and try to do at least 10,000 steps a day.
7. I will run the race for life 5k from start to finish this year.
8. I will start a new diary in which I will post monthly photos to track my progress, monthly measurements and monthly weight losses.

Last edited:
That sounds like a fab plan Lynne I think I will have to use it also to look back on it when tempted, I have never taken my measurements but I think I will do this time - best of luck from the 2nd of Jan - 2014 will be our year - we can do this x

Thanks Tigs - we will definitely, definitely do it!!!!!

I think the measurement thing is a great idea, it kept me going when the weight stalled which between aug and nov was ALOT! I'd rather look slim and be slightly heavier than light and look heavy?

I also think when ts isn't an option ie planned meal out, I now choose one part of the meal I want to indulge in... Either the starter, main or dessert... Or if I'm having wine I go healthier option all the way. It doesn't need to be a last supper ( I used to be terrible )

Great idea Lynne :) xxx

Thanks Carrie. That's good advice about the meal. I'm out for a meal on 8th January. I'm doing the dryatholon during January so won't be drinking and I think I'll just have the main course. It's a lebanese restaurant - one of my favourites!

I also think when ts isn't an option ie planned meal out, I now choose one part of the meal I want to indulge in... Either the starter, main or dessert... Or if I'm having wine I go healthier option all the way. It doesn't need to be a last supper ( I used to be terrible )

That's a really important point I thought Carrie. I'm very much all-or-nothing and once I decide I'm going to have food off plan it's like I've got to eat to save my family's life or something, it's awful. So your approach is very sensible and I can learn from that.

Hi Lynne I have re read your points and definitely one for me is that I have to try and stay out of the kitchen - it's awful but being in there makes me want to open cupboards and go looking almost for temptation - best of luck tomorrow with your restart you sound so motivated I am sure you will do fab x

Back