Your tips for a new starter!

Read the book for sure and plan ahead - lots of advice on here so posting your menus etc can help but getting organised before you start is a must!!! I did it a bit back to front when I started and thankfully didn't make too many mistakes apart from eating ham and Fat Free Vanilla Onken which had sugar in it!! LOL! Good luck

Arm yourself with all the necessary information. Research the plan. There are new and old versions of the book and they differ in some things.

Once in cruise, figure out what works for you. If you've a lot to lose then it's worth your while getting this bit right and you'll have the time to do that. I've eaten things, strictly speaking, I shouldn't be, but I lost weight every week and I never put myself out of semi ketosis.

Don't be too hard on yourself. Set out to stick to this at least 95% and you'll do well. If you fall off the wagon, let that go and get back on.

Come on here and vent, share successes, look at the before and after photos....

I honestly never thought I'd get this far, but almost 4 stone later....here I am!

Thanks for the reply. Yea I have a LOT to lose! I eill do my research. I think I may have an old book so will check online. How long has it taken you to lose the 4st? X

Hiya ......besides other tips posted on here I'd like to add to keep yourself busy busy busy so you don't venture off the eating plan. I'm close to losing 3 st of blubber and really it's not been that difficult. Changes had to be made of course but it's all well worth it. Good luck, Saskax

Thanks for the reply. Yea I have a LOT to lose! I eill do my research. I think I may have an old book so will check online. How long has it taken you to lose the 4st? X

I've been doing it since June 19th. And I have to say, once into the swing of it, I found it relatively easy and was amazed at my results every week.

That's amazing Minnie! I did Lipotrim a while back but it made me ill and I got bored of just 3 shakes a day so am looking forward to this. Lol

Minie you and I started a day apart and we are almost at the same loss. I seem to be having a bad week but I too have lost 3st 8lb. Good eh?

Good luck to you TTA

Hey Dukan, I know. It's great. I'm not too far off conso either! I weighed myself yesterday (just a sneaky check in) and I'm in the 10's. Woohoo!

excellent Minnie, well done YAY

Back