Your Vice!

GymClassHero

Silver Member
Ok, what is everyone's vice, either slimming related or not?

Mine is Domino's Pizza, i love it and havent had once since February but i find it so difficult if i am at friends and they order one in, it makes me literally drool!

My non slimming vice has to be salon treatments, i love getting pampered but it can sometimes get a little expensive!

Food. LOL

Seriously, it has to be chewy sweets (think refresher bars etc) and chocolate. I wish my vice was celery... i would never have got fat!!! :eek:

Everything lol

Donor Kebabs with Garlic Mayo are my big downfall!

Chocolate every time for me - I can be completely stuffed to the gills with food but I will still crave chocolate!

My non dieting one is definitely shoes! x

i love crisps! any types could sit and eat them all day! also alcohol i absolutly love to sit down at the end of the day with a cold crisp glass of white wine!! mmmmmmmmmm!

oh God thats easy...... bread. ! ! !
I could just die for a slice of toast with proper butter on it....
oh GOD I better stop talking about it now. lol
I cannot go shopping first thing in the morning because I know that all the fresh bread is being put out and the smell of it would just kill me.
Non food would def be mascaras. Every time there is a new one out I have to have it.....

Danish pastries. I love them. My local Morrisons had a stack of them just as you walked in. It was very hard to walk past them.

Non diet wise my vices are computers and home entertainment equipment. I love gadgets and have a bunch of computers at home that I built all networked together. I also have a big flat panel TV with full surround sound from an AV amp and one of my computers connected up to it. I even have a pocket PC in my handbag. Basically I'm a geek.

Curry, I just love curry, Chicken Madras with Pilau Rice and lime pickle with a couple of poppadoms.....oooh, I am going to miss it.

Ben & Jerrys Ice-Cream, Haagan Daz ice-cream, Hot buttered Toast, French Stick filled with Mature Cheese thickly sliced and coleslaw, Pringles, Pizza, Fish & Chips from chippy, Maltesers.

Non food - DS games, Wii Games, Competition Mags, Music CDs

Jill

Ice-Cream, sweets and pasta with proper creamy sauce! Thing about Sw is you can have these things but I think we all suck at the horrible m word...moderation!

And non SW, cigarettes and fruit machines!

Crisps - any of 'em. Could eat them all day.

Non SW - A good book. A long bath. Wine. Preferably all together!

Crusty bread!!!! I love it. xxx

mine has to be wine and chinese takeaway. I could eat a chinese for breakfast lunch then dinner...! :drool:

Back