You're all beautiful!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Thin Lizzie, 27 June 2007 Social URL.

1. Thin Lizzie

Thin Lizzie Member

I've just been looking through the before and after pics, and what strikes me most is that all the after pics feature amazingly good looking people. Not just much better than when they were bigger people, but exceptionally good looking in comparison to the majority of the population.

Do only beautiful people get fat :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks Lizzy, You are doing great, see your pics there soon?

4. Kate

Kate CDC/PT/PITA

I know - I often think when people post their 'before and after' pics 'wow, he/she was gorgeous in the befores, let alone the afters!'

I think if you're feeling positive and happy, you have a special glow about you. Perhaps that's what makes us gorgeous - we're feeling great because we're doing something positive for ourselves? :)

5. chuckie21

chuckie21 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    lol i think that some skinny people (ie a few of my friends that were born skinny) look older and kind of spiteful and i know none of them take care of their skin etc because they have the body where as i take care of my skin because i have to have something that looks nice cuz it sure aint my body and im not the prettiest girl i know but damn i got good skin!

6. Kate

Kate CDC/PT/PITA

But chuckie, looking at your pic, you are very pretty.

7. chuckie21

chuckie21 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    *blush* lol

8. Thin Lizzie

Thin Lizzie Member

I think it may partly be new-found confidence. Everyone looks so bursting with pride and joy. I must do some "befores" or I'll be at "afters" before I get the chance!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.