Youre my new best friends.....

wannabefitatthirty

Ok, I have done this diet more times than I care to remember.... I either do really well or don't last past 2nd day..... Either way I'm always lighter by end of it, and I've always kept weight off :)

I started my Cambridge journey in August 2011 weighing in @16 1/2 stones.... After doing it for 3 weeks I lost 2st and got down to 14 1/2st.... After being off n on since then, never lasting longer than few weeks ....... I'm now weighing in at 13 1/2 stone, I'm 5ft 9 and I'm just about squeezing into my size 14s

Well after a month (since mid dec til now) of eating what can only be described as junk.... Ive actually had enough-
Going way back to 2005 I weighed nearly 20st, so since then I'm actually nr the end of my weight loss journey.... But I'm fed up of being nearly there.... I've decided to take plunge and dedicate at least until valentines... To this diet!

But I do rely on the support of u guys.... My friends & family see Cambridge as the enemy, this diet does make me lethargic n everybody moans at me.... But I just need the break from food- I need to be happy in myself and I def need the support, so a buddy or 2 would be amazing, aswell as advice etc xxxxxx

Ok, I have done this diet more times than I care to remember.... I either do really well or don't last past 2nd day..... Either way I'm always lighter by end of it, and I've always kept weight off :)

I started my Cambridge journey in August 2011 weighing in @16 1/2 stones.... After doing it for 3 weeks I lost 2st and got down to 14 1/2st.... After being off n on since then, never lasting longer than few weeks ....... I'm now weighing in at 13 1/2 stone, I'm 5ft 9 and I'm just about squeezing into my size 14s

Well after a month (since mid dec til now) of eating what can only be described as junk.... Ive actually had enough-
Going way back to 2005 I weighed nearly 20st, so since then I'm actually nr the end of my weight loss journey.... But I'm fed up of being nearly there.... I've decided to take plunge and dedicate at least until valentines... To this diet!

But I do rely on the support of u guys.... My friends & family see Cambridge as the enemy, this diet does make me lethargic n everybody moans at me.... But I just need the break from food- I need to be happy in myself and I def need the support, so a buddy or 2 would be amazing, aswell as advice etc xxxxxx

Aww bless hun. I've had a few comments of 'what you trying to do?', 'this won't work' etc, but I plough ahead. I've lost about 18lbs in total now. Ideally I'd like to lose another 18lbs but I'm taking it a lb at a time now cos I'm not sure if losing too much weight would be detrimental to my face.

My hubby works so much I don't think he's even realised I've been doing sole source since Monday!! He tried to get me to eat last time so I prefer this.

I hear it is much easier to do this when you have support but now I just plough on anyway. I'm doing CD cos I think it works, and it's for my benefit. No one else's.

Here if you want to rant. Good luck!!

Thank u babymumma :)
My partner is kinda supportive, but he has 'heard it all before' I'm always on some kinda diet- so he doesn't believe that I will stick to it :-/ which I don't blame him

I started today & luckily I had a massive lie in today so that helped cos Sunday mornings is usually bacon & eggs etc

I'm just having a strawberry & raspberry tea to start my day

How long has it taken U2 lose the 18lbs- I once lost 16lbs in 1st week, but I was much bigger- id be happy with 10lb tho :)

Thank u babymumma :)
My partner is kinda supportive, but he has 'heard it all before' I'm always on some kinda diet- so he doesn't believe that I will stick to it :-/ which I don't blame him

I started today & luckily I had a massive lie in today so that helped cos Sunday mornings is usually bacon & eggs etc

I'm just having a strawberry & raspberry tea to start my day

How long has it taken U2 lose the 18lbs- I once lost 16lbs in 1st week, but I was much bigger- id be happy with 10lb tho :)

Hi I started this last April at 19;5 and then got down to 14st after 12 weeks then was on/off like u so started again after Xmas and wanna be at 10:7 by April or summer at latest this year so I can wear nice clothes instead of tents :) good luck on your journey ladies we can all do this.

Hiya harassed_mother- yeah, I threw out some size 16 summer clothes last night, cos I WON'T be wearing them this year!!

I'm going on honeymoon in November & I've given myself £200 from wedding budget for holiday clothes- tankini (I have 5 kids n no amount of dieting is gonna give my stomach a bikini makeover lol)
And I want to be able to wear pretty little dresses! My hubby to b is really slim and will b able to walk around in shorts... I wanna b able to chuck a sarong over my tankini & b able to have a pic taken that I could actually show people! Lol

I have a beautiful lipsy dress that I want to wear on valentines day- its size 14- and it does fit- but clings awfully to my stomach and I want it to look nice.... I think if I lost a stone &1/2 by valentines - which hopefully is achievable - I think I want to be 11st but I may get to that and want to lose more

Weeelll, were all in this together, cos it's a mutual goal we have to lose the weight..I'm sure we can all do this! It is hard though isn't it ?

Hi new best friend <3 I'm in the same situation support wise, I can count on one hand the mount of people who are actually supporting in this!!

I don't care though, I'll be slim soon and they won't be!

It's so awesome that you have managed to keep every weight loss off so far! I kind of have too (give or take half a stone) up till now it's been SW on and off. My heaviest was 16st11.5 and I'm currently 13stsomething (not allowed back on the scales until Tuesday lol) like you I just wanna get it done now, I'm on day 20 of SS so far :)

So i'm here for you Hun, I'm not sure what is do without this forum!!

Hiya harassed_mother- yeah, I threw out some size 16 summer clothes last night, cos I WON'T be wearing them this year!!

I'm going on honeymoon in November & I've given myself £200 from wedding budget for holiday clothes- tankini (I have 5 kids n no amount of dieting is gonna give my stomach a bikini makeover lol)
And I want to be able to wear pretty little dresses! My hubby to b is really slim and will b able to walk around in shorts... I wanna b able to chuck a sarong over my tankini & b able to have a pic taken that I could actually show people! Lol

I have a beautiful lipsy dress that I want to wear on valentines day- its size 14- and it does fit- but clings awfully to my stomach and I want it to look nice.... I think if I lost a stone &1/2 by valentines - which hopefully is achievable - I think I want to be 11st but I may get to that and want to lose more

You can well do that I got £500 for Xmas and threw all my fat clothes out I refuse to be that big in summer x good luck u can easily lose that for valentines day x

Welcome back and well done on amking the decision to get rid of these lbs for good and a wedding is ALWAYS good motivation hehe :) Nice to see your partner is supportive, makes a whole lot of difference, when is your wedding? Just think 2 and a bit stone loss you'll only be on diet for 2-3 months max if you stick with it!!!

Half a stone in only 3 days!! That's amazing, keep at it, the weight is melting off you. Hope it drops off me that fast.

3 rd time trying for me I'm on day 2 and feeling a bit pants at the moment. Hot bath coming up me thinks :)

Back