Step2 810kcal yuck porridge

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by slimming4summer, 5 July 2014 Social URL.

1. slimming4summer

slimming4summer Full Member

bleugh..... thought it would be a good idea to have a try of porridge this morning had a maple and pecan sachet made up and couldnt force more thAn 2 spoons i had to throw away how rotten!
    so havent had any cambridge products today just boiled egg prawns and salad
    feeling a bit shaky and really hungry which all week have felt fine
    anyone else have porridge issues it smelled really chemically and nasty!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. juliebags

juliebags Silver Member

Urrrrgh , can't stand the porridge or the rice pudding ,, like you had to chuck it !!!

4. slimming4summer

not just me then!!!

5. KaraAlicia

KaraAlicia Feeling Positive

currently trying to get apple & cinnamon one down, bloody made it too watery :yuk: i find they are not too bad when they are made right

6. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Must be on my own….actually like both the porridge and the rice pudding….weird eh?

7. juliebags

juliebags Silver Member

I think its the smell more than anything, i did try a banoffee porridge from slim and save , and have to admit it was better than the cambridge on x

8. slimming4summer

yes you are right it was the smell that turned my stomach
    yuck

9. KaraAlicia

KaraAlicia Feeling Positive

my problem was i made it too watery so it was making my stomach turn trying to eat (more like drink) it lol x