Yuck, yuck double yuck

trudyc

Gold Member
on my quest to eat different stuff I made a cheese sauce using the Dukan cheese flavouring - it was vile!!! Not a success, just made the jelly sweets with the blackcurrant flavouring - fingers crossed that is slightly better - v big waste if yuck too as both cost me a total of £20 with the postage!!! Cheese flavouring in the bin - will the blackcurrant follow?! :mad:

Maybe the cheese could be used in a savoury muffin ? Like on the m&s party food advert

My fav flavours for the dukan ones are passion fruit & caramel they last ages too

I'm totally hooked on the dukan caramel flavouring as well! It's gorgeous in some sweetenened fromage frais with a smidgen of the hazelnut flavour. Pretend praline!

But the flavours are a bit hit & miss - I'm not keen on the dark chocolate or the passion fruit, and I think the pistachio is disgusting!

You could maybe use the blackcurrant in yoghurt? Not sure what I'd use the cheese one for. They are jolly expensive, especially if it doesn't work out.

Caramel is my fav too but I like the coconut in muffins - you can actually believe you are eating the real stuff but its not very good in anything else. My friend and I are trying the blackcurrant so fingers x we like it. God how I miss fruit (not enough to have any mind)

My DH has sugar free maple syrup on his pancakes quite often and has lost three stone!

I use the passion fruit in my yoghurt with sweetener, I agree that the chocolate is awful

Found the SF maple syrup on-line and it is delicious!!! Makes a pancake taste sublime, you only need a tiny amount - I think thebottle says 1 serving is 3tbsp but DH uses 2tsp!

The Dukan orange is nice in yogurt, muffins, with rhubarb and in ginger or mixed spice Dd bread. Lasts ages too.

Back