yuk

candypie

God i hate the tomato soup i just cant stomach it and have flung in bin will make my bar stretch to 2 meals on the days i as to have the soup think next time just do shakes!

I haven't tried it myself but I've yet to find a single person who likes the tomato soup, I wonder why they continue to sell it if no-one likes it.

I dont mind it, I drank the 7 included in the mixed pack but I haven't re-ordered Its the mushroom that makes me gag!

I've just had one but put loads of cayenne pepper and black pepper in it and it was just about palatable! I haven't tried Mushroom yet but am dreading it don't like mushrooms! what do you put in to make it nicer?

I sometimes add some garlic powder to the mushroom soup and also I make it up with 400ml of water, it's too thick otherwise made with the stick blender. I drink it out of a huge mug :)

I sometimes add some garlic powder to the mushroom soup and also I make it up with 400ml of water, it's too thick otherwise made with the stick blender. I drink it out of a huge mug :)
Thanks will try that :)

Oh gosh! I have been so excited all day as my order had arrived and it included soup. So had one for the first time...I had Thai chicken, which was nice, but worried about the other flavours. Will try them over the next few days x

Thats what i do with all the soup make it with loads of water and add herbs but even the sight of that tomoato was tooooooo much!!! Imthink the rest are ok and the chicken really nice.

Tomato is one of the better ones for me, I nearly puked drinking the mushroom one.

Also hate the strawberry shake

Yuk!

If given the option, who would prefer to just take a pill 3 times a day? I know I would!!

I detest the Tomato soup! Try splitting it in half and making it with lots of water to dilute the taste and adding a lot of garlic powder/pepper; it is rather bland but I prefer it that way.

I enjoyed the tomato but used loads of salt and black pepper. The strawberry hake is shocking to look at and the taste even worse

Ok I've gone from a bit excited about trying this diet to total dread.

Ok I've gone from a bit excited about trying this diet to total dread.

Oh no, dont feel that way, I love this diet, it's so easy and the packs aren't bad, in fact I really like some of them,. If you go into doing this diet with a negative attitude you're setting yourself up for failure from the start. Just keep an open mind, remember that after a few days of packs only your tastebuds will start to change and just find the ones you like. I spent 5 months on LL having just chocolate shakes and chicken soup as I didnt like anything else they made, it doesn't matter which ones you have or whether or not you have a variety. One of our most successful ladies on here only has vanilla shakes, nothing else.

Jael you make a good point, it definitely has to do with the approach. At the end of the day, a lot of us are here because they had too much of the good things for a long time, so if it takes a bit of austerity for me to bring the weight down again then so be it!
And I must say I am getting used to the flavours and they are surprisingly filling meals. If I like the taste or manage to tweak it to make it more palatable then I look at it as a bonus rather than a must. I want to lose that weight! :)

I intend to give it a good go, but I am the worlds worst for putting myself off stuff by overthinking it which is why I'm worried!!
I will start with the things I think I'm most likely to like, which for me will hopefully be strawberry shakes but I was also thinking the tomato soup which was why I was so surprised to see so many of you say it was awful!! FX i manage to find at least a few different things to keep me going!! :)

I've just made my first tomato soup and I dont think it's bad. I added some of the smoked garlic powder I usually add to the mushroom soup to it too. I was dreading it a bit after everyone saying they didnt like it but it's ok.

I might try the bumper pack with a selection of the soups, I'm on carbonara every night and really liking it. But a bit of a change might be a good thing. Oh I found this amazing mix of garlic, chilli, fennel, basil and ginger in a grinder, having that in my carbonara and it's amazing! Might work nicely in the soups too.

Back