yummy another food find

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by 4busybee, 7 March 2008 Social URL.

1. 4busybee

4busybee Full Member

Hi all,

Just thought i would post to let you know that morrisons diet prok sauseages are 1 point each and really nice, so same point value as the WW ones and much cheaper too. I cooked mine in oven, just spray a cople of times with frylight and the cooked really nice.

Hope you all doing ok on the plan, i had a great day yesterday woooohooooooo!!!!

Today is going gud too, having liver and bacon tonight with WW cauliflower cheese which i tried last week and although i thought it looked abit strange it tasted yummmmmmmmmmm gonna have loads of broccoli and cabbage too so should be a nice gud sized dinner.

Love Busy XX

P.S I point my evening meal first thing in the morning and then plan points for the rest of the day round that, i am finding that this is working well for me at the mo, oh and i bought a electronic points thingy form the WW meeting and am loving it, i dont have to write everything down i just put the points that i eating in and it tells me how many i have left for the rest of theday its great !!!!!!!!!!! £7.95 very well spent IMO
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Vickilouise1986

Vickilouise1986 Full Member

Sounds yummy, I'm off to morrisons tonight so will be picking up a packet.
  4. NikkiH

NikkiH Likes to eat

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    was weight watchers but are drifting apart, am having an affair with Lipotrim...
    Thanks for sharing this, Busy! sounds gorgeous! such a shame we dont have Morrisons over here though!!!! :(
  5. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

that sounds scrummyx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.