• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

yummy another food find

Hi all,

Just thought i would post to let you know that morrisons diet prok sauseages are 1 point each and really nice, so same point value as the WW ones and much cheaper too. I cooked mine in oven, just spray a cople of times with frylight and the cooked really nice.

Hope you all doing ok on the plan, i had a great day yesterday woooohooooooo!!!!

Today is going gud too, having liver and bacon tonight with WW cauliflower cheese which i tried last week and although i thought it looked abit strange it tasted yummmmmmmmmmm gonna have loads of broccoli and cabbage too so should be a nice gud sized dinner.

Love Busy XX

P.S I point my evening meal first thing in the morning and then plan points for the rest of the day round that, i am finding that this is working well for me at the mo, oh and i bought a electronic points thingy form the WW meeting and am loving it, i dont have to write everything down i just put the points that i eating in and it tells me how many i have left for the rest of theday its great !!!!!!!!!!! £7.95 very well spent IMO
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Likes to eat
Thanks for sharing this, Busy! sounds gorgeous! such a shame we dont have Morrisons over here though!!!! :(