yummy choclate orange mullerlight

NIKI

yum, yum, yum, picked these up as part of a 6 pack in Morissons today (usually shop @ Tesco but went to Morrisons for eat smart sausages have read about on here, making hotopt for weds night tea so will let you know how it goes).

But oh what a find got a 6 pack for £1.90 it's got 2 vanilla and choc, 2 orange and choc and 2 cherry and choc (saving that for after tea tonight).

All I can say is YUMMY - just need them to make a mint choc one so I can put it in the freezer and treat it like ice cream!:p

hi there they are all nice but iam sure the cherry one is 2.5 syns. :rolleyes: iam sure the orange one is free but hopefully someone will come along and confirm this for you:confused:

Couldn't wait just checked and all the mullerlights are free....except any that are layered which the cherry choc one is :( will pass it off to hubby and pretend its the one I don't like (you know when you buy a pack of 4 and there's always one you don't like!!)- but can still enjoy vanilla and choc/orange and choc and banana and custard Yipee!

Back