Yummy Drinks...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Amber_Baby, 31 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Amber_Baby

Amber_Baby I'm a raver baby!

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(8.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Can we start a list of yummy, syn free (or very low syn) drinks. I have discovered a new one today, it's Shapers cream soda, available from Boots and it's absolutely delicious. It's made with Splenda with is much better for you than aspartame AND it's caffeine free. Whate are everyone else's faves?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. B4u386

B4u386 Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(15.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I live on peppermint tea, warm ribena really light and diet coke (which is also good for a sugar fix if needed)

4. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    What about the fizzy water.. i have lemon and lime, and strawberry and melon from sainsburys.. and they only have like 1cal.. but ive never lookd to see if its free or not..

x x

5. Amber_Baby

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(8.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yeah, all low cal fizzy drinks are free on SW. Personally I prefer plain fizzy water to the flavoured ones although they are a nice change occasionally. I really like the low cal M&S flavoured still waters, I remember they do a strawberry and aloe vera one and a blackberry and echinacea one amongst others. They are both free too. Diet Coke is definitely my weakness. Before I started SW I used to drink about 2 litres a day, now I have cut back to an allowance of one small bottle every week or so although I haven't had one this week!

6. Laurie

Laurie MM addict

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    im addicted to tesco raspberry and apple fizzy flavoured water.

other than that i drink water or low calorie squash
    XX

7. StaceyUK

StaceyUK Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Waitrose Cloudy Ruby Red Grapefruit Light sparkling drink is THE BEST! Whenever I have people over they always ask me for some! It comes in a 2l bottle and is with the cloudy lemonade and it's free!

8. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    I go for the flavoured sparkling waters, they are 3 for £1 at Tesco at the moment for 1l bottles. I like the lemon & elderflower, Orange, white grape & blackberry, raspberry & apple and Asda do a really nice strawberry & vanilla one.

I also love Pepsi Max. I drink lots of green tea with mint and low cal squash

9. LittleBottle

LittleBottle Where's Skinny Minnie?

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.68%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I'm in love with warm sugar free vimto too, used to be a right tea belly but now I don't use my HEa's for milk I had to find a substitute - it's loads better and definitely boosts my water intake. I really like diet pepsi too but try to limit myself with that as I could get quite carried away x

10. loobylou

loobylou Reached Target. woohoo

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(33.67%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Amber, i tried that last week for th first time and yes it is delicious, its so tasty you wouldn't know it has sweetener in it. xxx

11. Amber_Baby

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(8.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I know! That's the best thing about it, you can't even tell it's diet! Saying that, I prefer the taste of Diet Coke to real Coke times a million so it's different for different flavours I think.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.