Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Yummy food not so yummy anymore?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by SacredSilence, 24 August 2009 Social URL.

1. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    Like others on the board, I`m a serial sniffer lol

But the last few days, I`ve found that things I previously found really yummy didn`t smell so yummy anymore?

Some things have like a plastic/chemical smell to them now, Can`t explain it properly lol

Took the kids to a themepark today and they all have a Burgerking at the service station and the burger just smelled urgh when I smelled it up close and the pack of fruit pastilles they had didn`t smell nice up close either?

There was something else I smelled the other day which was wrong but I can`t remember now lol

I`m starting to think I won`t like anything "yummy" after this diet lol

Am I the only weirdo or has anyone else found this?

LiSe Xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Have you tried other smells? I love the smell of melted cheese even though I'm not a big cheese eater!!!!! Maybe your tastebuds are changing. Fast food is defo worth avoiding even when at target.

x

4. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    Hi Hun x

I know not to eat it after LT, It was a treat for the kids as they were starving and we were halfway to Paultons park lol

I just find it strange that when I sniff stuff I used to love it doesn`t smell so nice anymore.

1 thing that DOES smell lush still is Cadburys choc!

Xxxxxxx

5. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Mmmmm, chocolate!!!! I will have to stick to Options hot choc when I reach goal coz I know, from experience, that I can't stick to one bar or one square of choc!!!!!!!

Paultons Park - was it good? You could have popped in for a coffee on your way back, you almost passed my house!

x

6. pestydebz

pestydebz Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    LOL i havn't got to the sniffing stage yet trying to avoid food is enough for now but i think as i get closer to goal i'll give it a go see if my senses have altered too :D

Debz x

7. Doirin

Doirin Positivity is the key

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(30.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, now weight watchers
    Hi Lise,
    it's amazing you posted that as I was saying similar today to my chemist. At the start of this I would sniff everything, esp cheese and onion crisps, I have the odd sniff still but it doesn't hold the same attraction for me. She said that is a good sign as I am less attached to it now, I will take that positive.
    The strangest thing that has happened me is I have become a coffee drinker, only this week. I always loved the scent but not the taste, however I think it's because on this we are quite bereft of tastes a nice strong one is a bonus. I did it by accident, put a vanilla shake into ice when I meant it to be chocolate and since I didn't fancy it I decided to do what some have done on here and added coffee and hey presto, it was good. I now have a cup of coffee every day with the flapjack, black of course with 2 sweetners.
    So stopped sniffing and took on a different vice, Lt is a strange thing.
    Doirin

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.