Yummy low points frittata

sanzie

Hey girlies,

Just tried out a ww recipe, wanted something different for lunch ;)
and have to say, it was really yummy:D. So here goes:

Ingredients

1 medium Aubergine, large, sliced
1 medium Courgette, sliced lengthways
10 spray(s) Cooking Spray, Calorie Controlled
1 medium Onion, All Types, finely chopped
1 clove(s) Garlic, crushed
225 g Peppers, All Types, roasted, in brine, drained
6 medium Egg, Whole
4 tablespoons Milk, Skimmed
2 teaspoons (as purchased) Oregano, dried
1/4 teaspoons Salt, or to taste
1/4 teaspoons (ground) Pepper, Black (Whole, Cracked or Ground)
Instructions
Preheat the grill. Arrange the slices of aubergine and courgette on the grill rack. Coat lightly with low fat cooking spray. Grill each side for about 3 minutes. Alternatively cook them in a char-grill pan.

Meanwhile, spray a non-stick frying pan with low fat cooking spray and add the onion and garlic. Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring often. Remove from the heat. Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 5/190°C/fan oven 170°C.

Spray a 23cm (9 inch) round baking dish with low fat cooking spray. Add a layer of half the aubergines, half the peppers, then all the courgette, sprinkling each layer with some of the onion and garlic mixture. Repeat with remaining peppers and aubergine.

Beat the eggs, milk and herbs together. Season with salt and pepper. Pour over the vegetables. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes, until set and golden brown. Serve warm or cold, sliced into wedges.

Meanwhile, spray a non-stick frying pan with low fat cooking spray and add the onion and garlic. Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring often. Remove from the heat. Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 5/190°C/fan oven 170°C.

It's really nice with a big salad, and best thing, it's only 2 points per serving:D

I also tried an alternative to this, instead I used a load of mushrooms, tomatoes, onions and garlic, and followed the same instructions. Yum

Enjoy

Sanzie

I make this it's so yummy I have changed the recipe few times trying different veg etc I have even made with a few new potatoes sliced up into thins this makes it 4pp depending on how many potatoes you add but still yummy and only 4pp

Back