Yummy.... vanilla readibrek!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Cavycrazy, 15 November 2006 Social URL.

1. Cavycrazy

Cavycrazy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    :D :D ..Ok just teasing a bit!! :D :D

But it certainly reminds me of it. !! I made up a vanilla shake last night and then added after it was made a heaped desert spoon of p/husks, mixed in and hey presto..... yummy scrummy pseudo readibrek!!

I kid you not it was LOVELY!! I so enjoyed it.! I am looking forward to another bowel of it tonight. :)

Came out so much much better than the horrible chocolate gloop I made on Saturday :eek:

Deb x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Glad it worked for you this time Deb ... you're right: it really IS like Readibrek (and really filling too!)

Once you get the 'knack' of adding the PH, it's easy-peasy :)

(Told you it was good!! ;) ) Isn't it amazing how resourceful we become on a VLCD!!

4. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    oooooough...must try just mixing in...never occurred to me to do that at all!!! doh!!! all for getting out the whizzer and whizzing up some pond gloop I am!!

5. Cavycrazy

Cavycrazy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thats exactly what I did first time, bunged everything in blender and got a yucky gloopy mess! :eek:

It seems to work better if you make your shake as normal and then add it afterwards, comes out so much nicer. I can really recommend it. :)

I would have the same in the mornings for brekkie but just too rushed at the moment so its a tetra on the go.

It really does give a nice texture to the shakes when you get it right. :D . I love it.

6. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I love it too - and is lovely with a little of the orange water flavouring added to the vanilla, or the toffee and walnut shake.

7. Jemax

Jemax Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Can you have it warm? It would make a lovely breakfast meal.

8. Cavycrazy

Cavycrazy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World

Yes, mine was made hot water rather than the cold, and it came out super-dooper! :D . Just make sure you add the husks after its made.

Deb x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.