yummy, yummy, yummy, its in my tummy !

gym bunny

hi everyone ive decided to write a food diary to help me stay on track! i get weighed on a wednesday morning and i will be using all plans to what suits my day.

green day

breakfast
35g oats(heb), milk(hea) and a banana

lunch
chicken and mushroom pasta and sauce, mixed frozen veg, ww strawberry tart yogurt, blueberries, apple, pear and grapes

dinner
187g uncle bens sweet and sour sauce(9), 115g chicken(heb) rice, prawn crackers(5) pineapple and strawberries with ww thick cream(6)

so for today that is it! i have also been out walking and also been to the gym so thats 1000 cals burnt off and about 20 syns used i think i had better cut back alittle tomorrow :)

good evening to everyone! today has been a buisy day. this morning i was up early to take the dog out for my body magic :)

green day

breakfast

35g oats(b) with milk and a banana. later after my walk with the dog an shopping i had 3 eggs scrambled with 2 ww bread(b)

lunch
sweet chilli low fat super noodles with stirfry veggies, ww yogurt, apple, pear, grapes and pineapple.

dinner
warburtons square wrap(8) with 3 mini babybel cheese(hea), tomato puree, tomatoes, onion and sweet corn and my other hea was for milk,

snacks
have been another ww yogurt, carrot sticks and ww thick cream to go with my strawberries(2)

so thats 350 cals burnt off walking and 10 syns used for today x

OH MY GOD i have just updated my diary from saturday till yesterday and its got lost :mad: well in a nut shell i have gone over syns a little but not too bad done lots exercise and ate good choices so all in all not bad i will post todays diary later :p

Keep it up Gym Buddy, you can do it!!

hi thank you cat for your encouragement :) well i would be pleased to type that at weigh in yesterday i lost 6.5 lbs :D

thursday 24/5/12

GREEN DAY.

hea - 375 ml milk x2
heb - 35g oats and hi fi bar

b - oats and milk (hea and heb) banana and blueberries
s - hi fi bar
l - supernoodles low fat with apple, nectarine, grapes, mango and a pear
t - cottage cheese and egg quiche with salad
s - i am having some home made oat bran muffins with chocolate chips x2 = 6 syns
velvet crunch crisp = 4syns

exercise for today = gym - 600 cals
walking - 700 cals = total 1300 cals burnt off

today has been a good day food wise also weather wise too i just hope the munchies stay away so i can atleast get half a pound for next week :D

hi to those who have popped by to read my diary and sorry ive not updated recently. well i went to weigh in on wednesday morning and i maintained so i was quite relieved about that! :clap: i had a bit of a bad food weekend o after that i spent every waking hour exercising to limit the damage.

week 3 day 1

right so today i am back on plan and ready to go as i want a nice loss this wekto make up for last week.

success express.
hea - 375ml milk x 2
heb - 35g oats and a hi fi bar

B - oats with milk and lots of blueberries
L - stew (homemade) with gravy
3.5 syns lots of veg, red cabbage and a little potato and ww yogurt with melon
T - cottage cheese quiche with eggs, batchelors rice and salad with a little mayo
1 syn with ww yogurt grapes and mango
Snacks - today i have made the jelly sweets 0.5 syns that are on the recipe thread and they were ok and i also tried the chocolate tea from tesco that was also nice too reminds me of custard creams :)

so today was 4 syns and i went to the gym(2hrs) and took my little boy swimming(1hr)

Last edited:
:sigh:aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggggggggg:mad: why carnt i find the time to keep up with my diary? well ive had an ok week. and ive had to get weighed today instead of tomorrow as i am working this week during the day. so today the scales said half a pound off :D so that means i have got my half a stone award today yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

this week i am going to get back to basics and weigh/measure out my healthy extras, count my syns propperly and stick completely to the plan! today i am having as an off day as i just feel really tired but tomorrow is the start of a fresh week ahead.

ive just signed up to do the manchester shine walk in september i have 3 months to train for the 26.2 mile walk :D its a good job i like a challenge:whacky068:

hi well i have finally made it online to update my diary for today!

EXTRA EASY

hea - 375 ml milk
heb - 35g oats

B - oats, milk and banana.

L - barm cake (11) meat and salad, mugshot and apple, nectarine.

T - mince, brown pasta and 150g dolmio sauce (4)

SNACKS - extra milk 200ml (3), small meringue nest (1) mint muller yogurt, pear, cherries and mango

so thats 19 syns for today i know its over but i will cut a few syns on another day, i walked the dog for 1 hour today and tonight i am drawing up a plan for my training for the 26.2 miles shine walk :D

hopefully i will make my way back here tomorrow and for the rest of the week :rolleyes:

oh no i carnt believe it i admit i have not really counted my syns all week and havent really stuck to the plan but a gain of 2.5lbs i havent been that bad!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

right this is my line drawn for my fresh start! this week I WILL for

1 - count my syns
2 - stick to plan
3 - get that gain off
AND
4 - get on here every day weather its a good or a bad day and log ! :D :asskick: few feel better already x

Last edited:
week 5 day 1

right well last night was my binge night i had what i fancied and got it out of my system and out of the way.

so this morning i walked the dog 6 miles which took me 2 hours so that is my body magic out of the way!

and for my food i have decided this is whats on the menu GREEN DAY :-

HE A - 375ml milk
HE A - 250ml milk/ 1 light babybel cheese
HE B - 35g oats
HE B - lemon hi fi bar

Breakfast - oats (heb) and milk (heb) and banana

i also went swimming with my little boy

Lunch - batchelors savoury rice with onion, peppers, courgette and mushrooms
later i will have muller yogurt, pear, apple and nectarine

Dinner - jacket potato, with baked beans and a babybel
later i will have melon and grapes with my hi fi bar

i have also drank about 2lts water

i am trying not to have syns or to be low syns as i am going out at the weekend to a place that do AMAZING desserts so it will be a crime not to have one :eek:

Last edited:
well today has started off very well! :D i got up at 5:30 am (yes there are 2 in 1 day ) to go to the gym where i did 8.5 miles on the cross trainer towards my training for the 26.2 mile shine walk. i then came home and took the dog out for 1 hour too.

today will be a EXTRA EASY DAY!

HE A - 375ml milk
HE B - 35g oats

BREAKFAST - 35g oats, milk and banana

MID MORN SNACK - batchelors pot shot sweet and sour with a big apple

LUNCH - chicken low fat super noodles, pear, nectarine and oranges oh and mint muller yogurt

DINNER - gammon, chips, egg and beans with lots pineapple and more fruit later

SYNS - had 2 co op crumpets(3.5 each) with 1 teaspoon of clover on each(1.5) = 10 syns

mmmmmmmmm:17729:im looking forward to dinner tonight:D ;)

:mad::eek::giveup:why oh why did i do it i ended up eating 6 hobnob biscuits and lots of pringles so upto now ive ended up having about 75 syns :busted: i think tomorrow will be a no syn day but i will still have my weekend as planned but add lots of exercise added into the weekend to balance out today! lots of water and superfree too:wave_cry:

i am so so sorry diary for abandoning you but i am back now :) today i have lost another 2lbs so here is my food so far for today:-

extra easy
hea - 375ml milk
heb - 30g mueslie

breakfast - mueslie, yogurt, banana and apple
lunch - 2 x ww bread 6.5 syns, bacon, egg and mushrooms with apple and pear and orange later
tea - lamb shank with minted gravy 1.5 syns, veg and potatoes. i have just eaten a rocky road hifi bar 3 syns, pineapple, cherries, grapes with a strawberry activia snack pot

i have already been to the gym and walked the dog for 2 hours 1100 cals burnt
11 syns used so far

Last edited:
28th june today will be a green day

hea - 375ml milk
hea - 375 ml milk
heb -30g mueslie
heb - hifi bar

this morning i have walked the dog for 2 hours

breakfast - mueslie, milk, banana with grated apple and pear. later on i had 1 slice toast with butter 7syns
lunch - chips with a few oranges

this afternoon i have done another 1 hours walking around the shops

dinner will be

dinner - 2 x cod cakes 6 syns and mushy peas with a activia snackpot yogurt and melon

note to myself :- ive had a rough time planning an sticking to the sw plan (well sticking to syns really). ive tried calorie counting ( i ended up just exercising for extra cals to eat) and ive tried ww but that was just the same earning points to eat. sw is for me and i know it does work so i will stick with it. i know i always say this but i am really sick and tired of myself. time to get over it and move on. i will be back on the wagon tomorrow and try to do damage limitation for wednesday.

Back