yuuuukkkkkkkkk!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Curvygirl87, 23 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Curvygirl87

Curvygirl87 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.74%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    well thought i cud get used to these ultraslim shakes but boy they are rank :jelous: i cant force myself to drink them gonna return the unopened box i have to tesco.. instead im gonna make myself smoothies with yoghurt and fruit.. thought i cud get used to shakes but i cant :yuk:

god why cant they make them nice!lol aw well yoghurt and fruit is much nicer and lower in points too:D

anyone any ideas how to speed up weight loss to shift an extra few pounds?xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sillykitten

sillykitten Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.78%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watcher pro points
    If i had the money I'd definitely try that alli stuff. For every 2lbs you lose on your own you'll lose another lb with alli according to advertising. Today I'm starting to take acai extract and ginseng extract. Also drinking lots of green tea. All are supposed to help.... cant hurt i suppose.

4. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    sometimes you can get orlistat (which is alli) through your doctor, but I think you have to be a certain weight before your doctor will give it x

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    So the adverts say!! Dont waste your money on them. Stick to following WW properly, there are no shortcuts or fast fixes just ways to make you part with your cash

I got Xenical through my doctor which is the prescription version and twice the dosage and it made not a jot of difference

6. Curvygirl87

Curvygirl87 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.74%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I dont think i will to be honest as i dont really believe in slimming pills im sure that stickin to my WW propoints will help shift the weight and i can still enjoy the things i like :D

7. MadMandaMoo

MadMandaMoo Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.83%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    I also had Xenical. I have lost more in 2 weeks on WW than I did a month in Xenical. WW is much better with a wider choice of foods. Xenical is very restricted. If you have a special occasion coming up you need to stop taking them a good 4 days before hand as its still in your system. I wouldn't recommend it to anybody.

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.