• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Zareena's back!!

zareena

Silver Member
S: 9st12lb C: 9st3lb G: 8st6lb Loss: 0st9lb(6.52%)
Hey!! Been gone for far too long.. been busy with uni, life e.t.c e.t.c. My weight hasn't been affected too much (thank goodness:D) but I'm fed up of maintaining now and I really want to shift 1-1.5stone! I'm not going to be doing any VLCD!! I recently became vegan (due to reasons that I can't particularly talk about) so I'm going to try to stick to a healthy vegan diet and incorporate loads of exercise.. My food dairy for the day so far looks like this..

Breakfast:
27g oats & 200ml soya milk
80g strawberries (yum!)
500ml water

Lunch
Salad (sweetcorn, red cabbage, mixed pulses, tomato, cucumber, red onions & celery)
500ml water

Exercise: 45min walk & 30min resistance training

Oh and my weight this am was 10st 4lbs and I am having supplements as well to make sure I get my RDA of vitamins & minerals :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hello darling!!! So lovely to see you back home!! lol

I'm just off on hols for a week but will catch up with you soon - you take care, hun!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st12.5lb(10.43%)
Welcome back Zareena!!!

Lovely to see you again and well done on maintaining, that is terrific as it is not easy!!!

Good luck with getting off the rest I know you will do it:D

zareena

Silver Member
Aww Isobel.. you're gone as soon as I'm back :sigh::sigh:. Just kidding hun!! Hope you have loads and loads of fun!!!:D

zareena

Silver Member
Thanks Mini!!!.. I hope I can do it too!! I can't believe I've been away soo long! So many new faces wow!! Need to go catch up.. read through threads.. not that I believe I'll be able to go through it all..LOL!

zareena

Silver Member
Hi hun, great to see you back:) Your diet and exercise plan sounds spot on:D

Much love xxxxxxxxxx:)
Hey Mandy!! Great to see you too :D Will be trying really hard to get back into weight loss mode again..:) I see you've done really really well!! Well done :)

Last edited:

zareena

Silver Member
Day 1
Breakfast:
27g oats & 200ml soya milk
80g strawberries (yum!)
500ml water

Lunch
Salad (sweetcorn, red cabbage, mixed pulses, tomato, cucumber, red onions & celery)
500ml water

Dinner
Stir fried (in 1cal spray) chinese veg with soya beans & tofu
500ml water

Snacks
Handful Cherries, 4 grapes & 500ml water!

Exercise: 45min walk & 30min resistance training