Zenical Success & Thank You!

Long been a lurker on this forum picking up hints and tips however have never got around to posting but thought it was time i did seeing as i have got so much from many of your posts.

Started my Zenical journey in October 2011 when i weighed in at 267 pounds:eek: Anyway with the help of Zen, you guys on here and the amazing app that is 'My Fitness Pal' i have lost 45 pounds - Still want to lose more to reach my target but over the moon with the loss so far.

A special thanks to Lexie on here too - Your posts are fantastic!

Northern_Star said:
Long been a lurker on this forum picking up hints and tips however have never got around to posting but thought it was time i did seeing as i have got so much from many of your posts.

Started my Zenical journey in October 2011 when i weighed in at 267 pounds:eek: Anyway with the help of Zen, you guys on here and the amazing app that is 'My Fitness Pal' i have lost 45 pounds - Still want to lose more to reach my target but over the moon with the loss so far.

Ah thank you! You're doing great. How are you finding it? Am guessing not too hard seeing as you're doing so well x

Iv struggled - A few weeks ago I had a week where I wanted to eat everything in sight but thankfully have moved on from that now!

However reading this and other forums it does seem that it is easier for men to shift weight than women so maybe that's been part of my success!! lol

But this forum has really been a great help - Think I'm gonna need it more than ever now to shift the rest of the weight I want to lose which as I'm sure everyone knows is the hardest part!

Northern_Star said:
Iv struggled - A few weeks ago I had a week where I wanted to eat everything in sight but thankfully have moved on from that now!

However reading this and other forums it does seem that it is easier for men to shift weight than women so maybe that's been part of my success!! lol

But this forum has really been a great help - Think I'm gonna need it more than ever now to shift the rest of the weight I want to lose which as I'm sure everyone knows is the hardest part!

Aah so I take it we have another man among us, Sammy will be pleased as we talk about a lot of girl stuff, I'll look out for the footy & beer posts now lol! We all have times where we want to eat, mine has been this past week I've been starving all the time. Ooh actually apart from today that's been better & now I think about it I've had lots of protein!!!

Congratulations on a fab loss Northern Star. Hearing about progress like yours helps keep us all motivated. Thank you!

Welcome to the forum, Well done on your loss so far, thats amazing. Are you planning on hoping on our Wagon? :)

Have not posted here since Feb 2012 when the xenical shortage kicked in! Interesting to come back on and see how well everyone is still doing!

Just thought I'd share my update - I started at just over 19 stone, The last time I posted I was 15 stone 11 pounds and then the xen run out, I carried on eating healthy and managed to keep the weight off and reached my target of 14 stone, I decided a few weeks ago to jump back to my favourite blue pills as my 'ideal' weight for my height etc, is 12.5 stone - First week back on and I've lost 9 pound - I've not been this weight since I was 18!

Anyway hope everyone else is still doing well and I just wanted to share as others have that you can survive without zen and keep the weight off and continue to lose weight :)

Welcome back. What a brilliant loss well done

Thank you! Never thought I could do it or maintain it - Apart from the pills this forum and MFP app are so important too - Dont think i would have done it without those.

Congrats on starting again and losing - And doing something i have not managed yet and giving up smoking!

Re: Zenical Success & Thank You!

Thank you!! So good to read a success story where someone has carried on losing without the xen. Congratulations!! You've made amazing progress. ! All the best of luck for the last leg of your journey. :)

Hi & welcome back! I also started at 19st. i came off xen feb 2012 after 4 months on it at around 16 stone & on dec 1st last year I was 11:7. I will admit I then relaxed too much & put just over a stone back on but I'm now only 11lb above that 11:7 again so it can be done without xen but whatever is best for you. Well done on continuing to lose!

Back