zero coke

yyx99

wondering if it will be ok to have some zero coke tonight. it says on SS you can have 1 pint, just checking.

Im pretty new round here (day 5 ) didn't realise this was allowed... good news to me if it is! lol
is it 1 pint per day??

wondering if it will be ok to have some zero coke tonight. it says on SS you can have 1 pint, just checking.

No. It's not allowed on SS. You must have an old book. It was only allowed for a very short period, then the book was reprinted.

thanks KD, did not want to have if was not allowed. it does say in book that i could but if you say otherwise then will not have.

thanks KD, did not want to have if was not allowed. it does say in book that i could but if you say otherwise then will not have.

Good on ya. It was found to cause problems for a number of people, so best not to take the risk.

You could do with an up to date book though. Your CDC should be able to supply you with one.

yyx99 you bugger! LOL
got me all excited .... black tea it is!

Im steering clear of fizzy pops , i used to be addicted to them didnt thinking nothing of getting through 2-3 litres of fizzydrinks a day .... oh and red bull! so glad i have given all that up now ....

I am not a fan of any fizzy drinks but I live on sparkling water, I asked my cdc straight away if i could have it and she said yes, she also told me that i am allowed the vegetable powder from the word go but no water flavourings, could a kind soul confirm this for me? thank you

Black tea - can add some water flavouring for "fruit" tea
Black coffee - with some choc tetra in is lovely!
Green tea
Mint tea
Nettle tea
Rooibos tea
Fizzy water -with some water flavouring in for fizzy juice

All allowable and all very nice

Who needs coke Zero ? ;)

Can't what? confused, is that at me or the person above?

Back