• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

zero coke

yyx99

S: 17st13lb C: 15st13lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 34.9 Loss: 2st0lb(11.16%)
Im pretty new round here (day 5 ) didn't realise this was allowed... good news to me if it is! lol
is it 1 pint per day??

KD

Gone fishing
wondering if it will be ok to have some zero coke tonight. it says on SS you can have 1 pint, just checking.
No. It's not allowed on SS. You must have an old book. It was only allowed for a very short period, then the book was reprinted.

yyx99

thanks KD, did not want to have if was not allowed. it does say in book that i could but if you say otherwise then will not have.

KD

Gone fishing
thanks KD, did not want to have if was not allowed. it does say in book that i could but if you say otherwise then will not have.
Good on ya. It was found to cause problems for a number of people, so best not to take the risk.

You could do with an up to date book though. Your CDC should be able to supply you with one.

S: 17st13lb C: 15st13lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 34.9 Loss: 2st0lb(11.16%)
yyx99 you bugger! LOL
got me all excited .... black tea it is!

Ice-Skater

S: 18st10lb
Im steering clear of fizzy pops , i used to be addicted to them didnt thinking nothing of getting through 2-3 litres of fizzydrinks a day .... oh and red bull! so glad i have given all that up now ....

passionflower

Silver Member
S: 11st9.1lb C: 9st9.6lb G: 9st9.6lb BMI: 23.3 Loss: 1st13.5lb(16.86%)
I am not a fan of any fizzy drinks but I live on sparkling water, I asked my cdc straight away if i could have it and she said yes, she also told me that i am allowed the vegetable powder from the word go but no water flavourings, could a kind soul confirm this for me? thank you

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
S: 15st12.5lb C: 15st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35.3 Loss: 0st3.5lb(1.57%)
Black tea - can add some water flavouring for "fruit" tea
Black coffee - with some choc tetra in is lovely!
Green tea
Mint tea
Nettle tea
Rooibos tea
Fizzy water -with some water flavouring in for fizzy juice

All allowable and all very nice

Who needs coke Zero ? ;)

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
S: 15st12.5lb C: 15st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35.3 Loss: 0st3.5lb(1.57%)
Can't what? confused, is that at me or the person above?