Zero Noodles question

EtchaSketch

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has discovered a good way of serving these, or a particular pack that they use to add to them? I tried them for the first time today and mixed up the tomato soup to use as a sauce. It was not a brilliant meal. The noodles were surprisingly not bad. Filled me up along with the soup pack, but unfortunately I'm not keen on the tomato soup, or at least not made up like that. I added, pepper, basil, oregano and garlic powder. Finally I resorted to a little hot sauce. I ate it, but would love some ideas as to how I might enjoy them.

Thanks!

I can't stand the elastic band consistency butt I did like the effect was good done in a mushroom pasta pack - make the pasta pack long like soup, simmer slowly whisk, add pepper, garlic salt etc

Throw in the noodles, top with veg.. voila!!

Excellent! Thank you. I'm looking forward to trying them like that. I thought that if nothing else they could be used for refeeding, when I need to keep the calories and carbs reduced. I'm a very long way from that though.

I made them with veg and fish like stir fry, made me feel like I was eating a normal plate of carby food!

not tried adding them to the packs, perhaps if I was doing 4 packs a day, or make a sauce with veg and have them as extra

Back