• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

zero point products?

kelz89

Hiya,
Most vegtables are 0 points e.g. carrotts, cucumber, butternut squash, cauliflower, mushrooms etc. Also Rhubarb is 0 points.
Egg whites are 0 points, so you could do something with them. x

stephie77

Silver Member
S: 17st6lb C: 14st7lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 33.8 Loss: 2st13lb(16.8%)
Oxo!!! I have the chicken oxo as a drink ( and the beef one actually) or bovril, lovely, and takes the 'edge' off being hungry. Also the velvet crunch crisps are only 1 point & scrummy!!

Stephie77 xxx

stephie77

Silver Member
The other thing i do which is lovely is tinned toms, mushrooms, onions,peppers,mixed herbs, garlic and oxo......cook it all up with a teaspoon of marmite in it once its bubbling (secret ingredient) and you have a mahoosive bowl of free food......i have it for lunch a lot with some rice or pasta in it and some curry powder and wafer thin ham.....3 points and a big and very filling meal! Its also nice on a jacket pot without the rice/pasta.

Stephie77 xxx

kelz89

The other thing i do which is lovely is tinned toms, mushrooms, onions,peppers,mixed herbs, garlic and oxo......cook it all up with a teaspoon of marmite in it once its bubbling (secret ingredient) and you have a mahoosive bowl of free food......i have it for lunch a lot with some rice or pasta in it and some curry powder and wafer thin ham.....3 points and a big and very filling meal! Its also nice on a jacket pot without the rice/pasta.

Stephie77 xxx
that sounds yummy! x

stephie77

Silver Member
Kelz im addicted to it. I use it as a base for everything now........poached egg on toast............cheese on toast (makes it very pizza-esque) or i just have a big bowl of it and dip ryvita in it. Its tastes like it should have points cos the marmite gives it a sauce like sheen and texture! Nom nom nom.

Stephie77 xxx

fat?me?

S: 18st9lb C: 13st1lb G: 10st9.5lb BMI: 29.5 Loss: 5st8lb(29.89%)
that sounds very nice..i make something similar but add ginger, basil half a red chilli,another tin of toms and a splash of balsamic vinegar..Half pint water...cook it all up..blitz it and yummy spicy soup...All free...xx

stephie77

Silver Member
i never thought of blitzing it into a soup!! good plan! x

fat?me?

S: 18st9lb C: 13st1lb G: 10st9.5lb BMI: 29.5 Loss: 5st8lb(29.89%)
i never thought of blitzing it into a soup!! good plan! x
lol...makes excellent spicy soup....free points too...i like to have a piece of tiger bread with it though, usually have 3points of bread...well tasty and very substantially filling...xx:D

S: 28st1lb C: 17st9.6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 40 Loss: 10st5.4lb(37%)
is marmite free? Even if its 2tbl spoons full?

Thanks Sam x