Zero point soup

xmrsrachyx

Hi
im looking for a few recipes for zero/low pointed soups. Anyone recommend any? X

Hi,
To make low/zero pointed soups, is really easy.
Use fresh or frozen veg, stock cube, water and any herbs/spices of your choice. Simmer until all the veg that you have chosen is cooked.
I usually add a can of tinned tomatoes as this gives a lovely color and fabulous taste. ENJOY.X :bighug:

Fab thanks for the help :)

You are very welcome.x

I made Curry butternut squash soup yesterday. Really nice.
i chopped up large butternut squash, leave skin on but take out seeds. Big chunks. Pop in a roasting dish with a couple of carrots, an onion and a couple of cloves of garlic. Sprinkled over curry powder and coated all veg. Spray oil and bang in a hot oven around 200c. I left it for an hour tossing it half way through.

Once out the oven I put half veg in blender with some veg stock and blitzed until smooth. Then same again with the rest of veg. I blobbed a dollop of fat free Greek yogurt in the middle to serve. Mmm lovely. :)

I made Curry butternut squash soup yesterday. Really nice.
i chopped up large butternut squash, leave skin on but take out seeds. Big chunks. Pop in a roasting dish with a couple of carrots, an onion and a couple of cloves of garlic. Sprinkled over curry powder and coated all veg. Spray oil and bang in a hot oven around 200c. I left it for an hour tossing it half way through.

Once out the oven I put half veg in blender with some veg stock and blitzed until smooth. Then same again with the rest of veg. I blobbed a dollop of fat free Greek yogurt in the middle to serve. Mmm lovely. :)

Ooo this sounds yummy! I shall be making a batch the weekend :)

Back