1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Zest for life, joie de vivre...

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Devon Dolce, 18 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Devon Dolce

Devon Dolce 1lb at a time!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    ...whatever you want to call it, I think I've found mine again since I've dropped the pounds!

It's the little things:
    • Really getting into my skincare routine again, and caring how I look!
    • Getting excited about my career and career prospects again, and realising I'm very good at what I do and should be rewarded for it!
    • Having the confidence (not ever really lacked this) to say no and not feel guilty afterwards!
    • Getting excited about the future and what life may throw at us!
    Sorry, just wanted to share xxx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Faustina

Faustina wants a dancer's body.

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Just eating good food and watching the calories.
    I love posts like this, inspires me to keep going when I really don't want to. ;) Life is great isn't it? I don't think it's because I'm slimmer (for I've been a miserable wench at lower weights) but because I'm more in control. :bliss: So happy for you Devon Dumpling. :D
  4. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I feel the same !!!

For the first time in too long I have bought new eye makeup and really care about how I apply it. I really want to look for new clothes and quite honestly I feel I could conquer the world.

It is a great feeling, not even shattered by something that was said to me today, but that is a whole new thread.

Long may it last D.D. and I wish it for everyone because it has no price !!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.