Zest for life, joie de vivre...

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Devon Dolce, 18 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Devon Dolce

Devon Dolce 1lb at a time!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.33%)
    ...whatever you want to call it, I think I've found mine again since I've dropped the pounds!

It's the little things:
    • Really getting into my skincare routine again, and caring how I look!
    • Getting excited about my career and career prospects again, and realising I'm very good at what I do and should be rewarded for it!
    • Having the confidence (not ever really lacked this) to say no and not feel guilty afterwards!
    • Getting excited about the future and what life may throw at us!
    Sorry, just wanted to share xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Faustina

Faustina wants a dancer's body.

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.67%)
    Diet:
    Just eating good food and watching the calories.
    I love posts like this, inspires me to keep going when I really don't want to. ;) Life is great isn't it? I don't think it's because I'm slimmer (for I've been a miserable wench at lower weights) but because I'm more in control. :bliss: So happy for you Devon Dumpling. :D

4. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I feel the same !!!

For the first time in too long I have bought new eye makeup and really care about how I apply it. I really want to look for new clothes and quite honestly I feel I could conquer the world.

It is a great feeling, not even shattered by something that was said to me today, but that is a whole new thread.

Long may it last D.D. and I wish it for everyone because it has no price !!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.