Zumba exercise question

Discussion in 'Exante' started by tubbynomore, 4 October 2011 Social URL.

1. tubbynomore

tubbynomore Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(16.9%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    I have never been to zumba class because I can't go every week, I work shifts.
    Just wondered if I should get a zumba DVD or Wii? Which would you recommend.
    I have a weak knee so I can't do lunges to the right :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. EatPrayLove

EatPrayLove Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I don't have a wii but I know you get Zumba Fitness for it. It's the same company who created the Zumba Fitness programme that I have (the creator of Zumba is Beto and he's on my DVDs)

Honestly, it's as high or low impact as you want, and I've never done a traditional lunge in Zumba. But I love the express 20 mins workout DVD. It's fun and fast and I always end up having a great time with it.

If you're not sure, can you rent it from library or find another way of getting a copy?

4. LeylaIrem

LeylaIrem Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi - I have just got zumba for the wii and I think its brilliant!! Feel so good after i've done it - and its really fun too. You can learn the steps first before you do a "class" beginner starts off at 20 mins and I think it goes up to 45mins but I would definitely recommend it :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.