Zumba for the wii

3106Catherine

Silver Member
I'm thinking of getting this today. Just wondered if anyone here uses it and would you recommend it? I have been to a few Zumba classes before but they were so packed. Is the game any good?

Hi there

Most people seem to love it -I got it and HATE it -but I do have less rhythm than a flip flop in a storm :eek:
Mine is sat in its box and is staying there -I had 3 attempts but I can't even do the tutorial, so I just get annoyed. I think I have accepted that anything requiring musical rhythm just isn't my thing ;)
As you have been to a few classes you should be fine...
Hope you enjoy it

Love your analogy of a flip flop in a storm. Gave me a little giggle :)

I had done a class a few times and then bought the game for wii. used it the first time today and enjoyed it - wasn't always in time but it got the heart rate up :)

I had done a class a few times and then bought the game for wii. used it the first time today and enjoyed it - wasn't always in time but it got the heart rate up :)

I agree, I am rubbish at the steps :stickdance: but I give it a good go and my heart rate :heartpump: goes up and it makes me sweat buckets, so I am happy :party0011: to stick with it. I also use the wii fit and wii sports and love them too but neither of them make me feel as exhilarated :wee: as the zumba does. Good luck what ever you decide to do xx :D:D:D

Back