• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Zumba PS3

S: 19st1.0lb C: 17st11.5lb G: 12st1.0lb Loss: 1st3.5lb(6.55%)
I don't have the actual game but what I like to do is go on YouTube and search for the game and songs and the make a playlist of my own so its almost like playing the game but it didnt cost a penny! Great form of exercise

badwolf83

S: 18st2.5lb C: 15st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.9 Loss: 2st3.5lb(12.38%)
I have all of the games for the Wii and found them great when I first started Zumba and prepared me to attend my first class, but no substitute for a live class! Thanks to the game stoking my enthusiasm I eventually became an instructor in March last year and have used the game for Choreo ideas many times!

S: 16st7.5lb C: 15st6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 33.8 Loss: 1st1.5lb(6.7%)
I have all of the games for the Wii and found them great when I first started Zumba and prepared me to attend my first class, but no substitute for a live class! Thanks to the game stoking my enthusiasm I eventually became an instructor in March last year and have used the game for Choreo ideas many times!

i felt like this have are you still an instructor i love youtube for ideas only problem is i often feel i cant compete with the instructors on there and love the dances more than any i could do