• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Zumba

Hannahkw1

Silver Member
S: 15st3.5lb C: 12st10.5lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 26.4 Loss: 2st7lb(16.39%)
Hi,

I'm starting Zumba on 20th January. I'm really excited,as I haven't danced for over a year (used to do ballet etc...), so looking forward to dancing and exercising properly at the same time.

What did you and others wear?? :)

I just wore similar to what I'd wear in the gym...gym pants and a short sleeved top and trainers (rather than pumps etc) You'll love it!

Hannahkw1

Silver Member
S: 15st3.5lb C: 12st10.5lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 26.4 Loss: 2st7lb(16.39%)
I'll let you know how I get on!

It's a new class so this will be the first class the instructor has given, hopefully it wont be too basic because it's the first class?!

S: 13st2lb C: 12st8.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.4 Loss: 0st7.5lb(4.08%)
I've been doing Zumba for almost a year now and I love it!!! I've just started going twice a week. When I first started going the instructor did 2 classes on a Monday and that was it. Now she does Tuesdays and Fridays as well, not to mention Aqua Zumba, because it's so popular here. xxxx

I dont think it will be. I thought it'd be one long routine and you do it in sections and then altogether at the end but it was short routines, 3-4 minutes to a different song each time

Lucky7

Gold Member
S: 10st4lb C: 10st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 27.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I dont think it will be. I thought it'd be one long routine and you do it in sections and then altogether at the end but it was short routines, 3-4 minutes to a different song each time

I really like that fact that it's lots of short routines as my memory is terrible, so I can get into it more if there isn't so much remembering of steps involved.

I love going and always come out buzzing and smiling away at nothing in particular.

S: 22st0.5lb C: 18st5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 41.5 Loss: 3st9.5lb(16.69%)
Im desperate to try zumba!! It looks amazing! How do you find if there are classes near you? I have been on all the local gyms websites and cant find anything. Iv also looked in my local community centre. Any ideas? x

S: 22st0.5lb C: 18st5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 41.5 Loss: 3st9.5lb(16.69%)