zumba!!

Sarah2439

I have splashed out and bought Zumba 2 for the wii, and this morning I did my first 40 minute programme. All I can say is OMG, if you have a wii you should get this. I bought it as a back up for when I cant be bothered to drag my sorry (slightly smaller now) behind to the gym!!

40 mins, I think, is 6 or 7 different tracks, and I burnt 384 calories, plus I was sweating as much as if I had been out for a run. I didn't feel like a chore like going to the gym feels sometimes, and I really had fun with the programmes!!

Many years ago I was told by a doctor that when you exercise you need to sweat as this causes sticky blood, which clears the rubbish and gunk from the arteries, not sure how true this is but its always stuck with me. However, if it is true my arteries must be sparkling this morning.

Zumba rocks - i love the wii version, its magic!

In fact I am off to do a sesh now!

Linz
x

There must be something wrong with me, everyone raves about Zumba for the wii but I didn't like it at all, bought it, tried it and promptly sold it, it wasn't what I was expecting at all, much prefer just dance. It's funny how different people prefer different types of excercise, I couldn't live without my running

Lou I'm with you hated Zumba and sold it running us for me lol was disappointed as everyone raced about it but I cannot dance I look like the crazy frog!! :) good luck with it it's good to find something you enjoy have fun and you'll be like shakira in no time :) xxx

I am a Zumba addict, love it !! have it on the wii and attend a class 4times /week.

Back