Random Thoughts

An old rerun of Bergerac is on, I just have to go a drool at John Nettles for an hour (good job they don't have it on box set)

I wish my cat wouldn't keep blocking the screen.

I'm full of wind, but only of the left side of my abdomen

Where have all the quizzers gone?
There used to be loads of people doing these . has someone scared them off? .. :hide:

I come and go as I'm a bit of a yo-yo dieter, but I've noticed this place is a bit quiet. Facebook groups are the thing now I think. Plus I don't think this place really recovered from the time the site closed down :(

I come and go as I'm a bit of a yo-yo dieter, but I've noticed this place is a bit quiet. Facebook groups are the thing now I think. Plus I don't think this place really recovered from the time the site closed down :(

Very true Princess .. such a pity really but that's how the cookie crumbles :)

Im a quizzer but Im still not using my own laptop so haven't logged on for a while, Hopefully will be back next week and ready to beat you all.

Watching Obese, a year to save my life
Sharon is over 20 stone and is just doing a mini trialthon. Swim 400m, cycle 10km and run 2.5
Its putting me to shame.

Watching Obese, a year to save my life
Sharon is over 20 stone and is just doing a mini trialthon. Swim 400m, cycle 10km and run 2.5
Its putting me to shame.

Wow! I'm 20st and I struggle to get out of bed in the mornings let alone take part in a mini trialthon. Even when I was a bit smaller it took me over an hour to do a 5km race for life :oops:

Right now I could do the swim and the cycle if I had a break inbetween but I couldn't do the run.

Back