Thomasina's final push!

Well done on your losses up to now T, brilliant. Looks like you have lots going on in your life again.

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Well done on the loss so far hun. Hopefully the doc can do something for u :) x

Well done on ur loss - hope u feel better soon xx

Well thingsseem to be looking up for you hon .. :) ... Hope you're okay with N's brother living with you .... not something I'd like but if you all get on well hopefully it'll be fine xx

Hope the diets still going well treacle and docs have helped the acid reflux.

Good luck with the counselling and with Ns brother staying x x

Thanks ladies. Been naughty the last 2 weeks and been struggling! My OCD is really bad atm and the only thing I feel I don't have to control is what I eat so bingeing like crazy :( I'm still 10lbs down overall but not good. Back on it tomorrow for the next 30 days when I will refeed for my friends hen do and my birthday. Everything else is ok just need to get this eating under control!

Sorry you've been struggling hon. Hope you're soon back on track xx

Just a quick update as I have just realised what the time is and I need to get ready for work! Exante was making my acid reflux go through the roof (well the roof of my mouth!) and I was being sick a few times a day and off work etc so I have stopped! Been healthy eating and kept the weight off- just need to lose a bit more aswell!
Will be back later! Hope your all ok xxxx

Hi Thomasina, thank you very much for the porridge, I received them both yesterday, looking forward to trying one of them tomorrow night.

Hi T,
I seen on FB that you've been poorly - hope you feel better soon x

Thanks Sarah.
Feeling much better now.
Been doing ok but not losing any weight :( . Eating ok but find once I eat I can't stop!
But I have been exercising a lot more and feel so much fitter. Will see how it goes!

Yeaaaaahhh I see you went for a run!!!
Welcome to the dark side ;) haha :giggle:

Haha Tanya. I just to run a lot when I was younger but then just got lazy! Felt really good the other day so going to try and go 3x a week and see how I get on.

Food yesterday:
B- 1 weetabix
S- tea, 3 dark choc biscuits
L- leek and pot soup
S- tea and 1 shortbread biscuit ( too many biscuits in the house atm!)
D- piece of cod, garlic roasties and mushy peas and muller rice for after

Not the best food wise but exercised loads. Did 30 mins on my bike, 20 mins of weights and 15 mins of my pilates DVD. Managed to drop 1.5lbs overnight! Not sure how that works!

Bil in London for a few days so me and N have got sometime to ourselves :) Not sure what dinner will be tonight so will update later.
Hope you all have a good day x

Well I've decided I might look into ww since Lisa and Sarah are having such great success with it! I need to do something as I'm maintaining the stone I lost on exante but not losing anymore now :(
My acid re flux isn't helping either as I just want to eat stodgy food! Had a blood test this week and have a breathe test next week so hopefully they will find out what is causing it.
The next few weeks are hectic as have my best friends hen do, my friend at works leaving do and my birthday so I hoping if I do something like ww I can keep it in check!
Saturday we are off looking at houses as fil has kindly paid off our debts and given us money for a deposit so we have been accepted for a mortgage! Massively excited :)
Hope you all have a good day x

Oh and wi today 10:11. Not really counting it as a lose or gain as last week I was sick and weighed loads less because I was ill!

Wow ... lucky you! Wish I'd had a father in law like that! :). If you're reflux is that bad I'm surprised you haven't had an endoscopy! Hope you get it sorted soon. It's something i suffer from from time to time - but only when I've been EXTREMELY bad food and drinkwise. Then it wakes me up and I have to sit up for the rest of the night with my chest on fire from the acid!!! So I do sympathise xx

wow how lucky are you to have someone that would help you out financially! Hope you can get on the ladder pretty soon :)
Mine and Stevies hopes of getting on are up in the air at the minute, things havent been too good with us and i've decided I want to pay off my one and only loan before even contemplating getting a mortgage!

Hopefully you get answers with the reflux soon :) and good luck with ww xxx

Back