Hey everyone! Like many of you, I am also at Last Chance Saloon and seeking the Holy Grail of Diets..that which requires no work and no abstaining, but yet the fat magically disappears away!
Having failed that unfortunately, I'm now considering other options. I've tried VLCD and Weightwatchers, but always had a problem with stickability..
I've picked a low carb approach because:
1) The science behind it makes sense (just google ketosis)
2) The food is a lot tastier than other diets (particularly VLCD, yuuk)
3) It's easier not to cheat, as blood sugar is balanced (I used to be plagued by a maddening 'sweet tooth')
I have armed myself with:
- 'Neris and India's Idiot Proof Diet'
- 'The Low Carb Gourmet' (cookbook)
- 2.5kg whey protein chocolate flavour and shaker bottle
- xanthum gum
- 900g flaxseed meal
- box of low-carb goodies, from LowCarbMegaStore..
Wish me luck!