List the benefits of your diet/exercise/lifestyle change apart from weight loss!
I was thinking it would be motivational to list the benefits of my diet OTHER than the weight loss. Anyone else wanna give it a go? Side benefits of your diet/exercising/lifestyle change!
Apologies if there's a thread already for this!
* My skin looks much better
* My stomach feels less bloated
* I'm wasting less food - hardly ANY food winds up in the bin now! Yay, not wasteful!
* I don't get acid reflex or heart burn as much
* I don't feel guilty because I'm not overeating anymore
* My family have stopped telling me I need to do something about my weight which is great because that used to annoy the heck out of me!
* I'm feeling hope. Not just about my weight but about the future. It feels like I have one again
I've stopped snoring
I've not had a serious asthma attack in 6 months
My acne has almost gone
My stress levels are down
I'm hardly ever 'ill' with bugs, colds, infections
First 3 stone lost at home, now drawing a line under my plateau and joining Slimming World on 28/02/2013, I WILL get to my target weight of 12st7lb
Week 1: 15st11lbs
Week 2: 15st8lbs -3
Week 3: 15st5.5lbs -2.5
Week 4: 15st3lb (1/2 Stone Award) -2.5
Week 5: 15st2lbs -1
Week 6: 14st13.5lbs (Slimmer of the week) -2.5
Week 7: 14st11lbs (1 stone award) -2.5
Week 8: 14st11lbs -0
Week 9: 14st 7.5lbs (Slimmer of the week) -3.5
Week 10: 14st 6.5lbs -1
Week 11: 14st 4.5lbs (Slimmer of the week) -2
Week 12: week off away with work
Week 13: 14st2lbs (1 1/2 award and Club 10) -2.5
Week 14: 13.13.5lbs (Slimmer of the Month for May)-2.5
Week 15: 13st12lbs -1.5
Week 15: 13st10lb (2stone award) -2
Other achievements: April 2013:
Saw a photo of myself and smiled at my weight loss for the first time June 2013:
Fitted into all size 14 for trousers and jeans and size 12 tops
Challenge: To go from a size 20 to a 12! 3 down 1 to go
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.